Chapter 12: A Spiral Of Darkness

A.N..

This chapter is long and juicy and holds a lot of action.. And I guarantee you all will be very disappointed at the end..

But.. Overall..

Hope you enjoy!!

(Warning: Intense Violence and Some Mature Action.. Heheheee)

Saturday
Hinata's P.O.V

I was awoken by the sound of my phone dinging loudly, Naruto close beside me on our large sized bed.

I gasped and sat up quickly, turning towards the sound which was coming beside me, the room still dark..

"Mmm.. What is it, Babe?" Naruto whispered out in his sleep and placed his hand on my thigh, his head coming down to lay on me.

I stared down at him and blushed but scooted over and grabbed my phone, my eyes staring face to face with an unknown number.

Who.. could be calling me 5am in the morning?

I shook my head and answered the call and brought it to my ear, Naruto fast asleep now..

Me- H-Hello?

Unknown- Hi. Is this Hinata, Hyuga?

I gulped when I heard the stern tone of the man on the other line, my eyes trailing back down to Naruto.

Should I wake him?

I don't want to, but I don't know who's on the other line.

What if its a killer?

Or.. Someone familiar?

I shook my head, ridding myself of my fearful thoughts and just cleared my throat.

Me- Y-Yes.. And to whom, am I speaking too?

Unknown- Oh. Sorry to be so rude, Hinata. I'm Neji.. Your cousin. I just called to check up on you. Your Father informed us that you were coming to the event.. Yes?

I smiled at the sound of him, memories and memories flooding back.

Oh my gosh..

Neji.. It's really him...

Me- Yes. Of course. I would never miss anything like that. Is it okay if I bring more than one person?

Neji- Of course, of course. But no kids though. You know the rules. Our Fathers never used to let us attend when we were young, Remember?

I smiled back at the memory and sighed.

Father always were so serious about us not attending, to not show our faces there...

He always used to lock us in our rooms while they attended the event.

Actually.. Now that I think about it. This will be my first family reunion I go to.

I bit my lip at the thought and placed the phone closer to my ear, Neji still waiting for me to answer..

Me- Yes of course. I would never forget it... But, Neji.. I'll talk to you later. Add me to the list.. Please.

Neji- Of course, Hinata. See you soon.

After he said those words the line ended and beeping started to erupt from the phone to my ear, a sigh coming out of my mouth.