Chapter 2: Mixed Feelings

(Warning: Mature Content)

Hinata's P.O.V

I held Naruto tightly as I finally escorted him inside of the house, my other hand grabbing Noah's.

We all said our goodbyes to the cop and he left without saying another word, leaving us to catch up with one another.

Naruto stared down at the both us in shock, his eyes scanning our older features intently.

"Aww.. Look at my babies.. All grown up." He said happily and grabbed both of us in his strong hold and picked us up, Noah screeching from the, unexpected action.

Naruto chuckled making me giggle, my heart pumping wildly.

10 years felt so long..

I got alot, of stuff done...

But now..

Naruto's, here.

The man I love is finally, here.

I smiled once he placed us back down, Noah stepping up to fully inspect him.

He held a look of confusion as we all stood in the middle of the living room.

"S-So wait.. You're, dad? You look so.. different." He exclaimed and smiled brightly, launching out to hug at his waist making him laugh, his blue eyes lighting up at his son's affection.

Noah hugged him tighter and tighter, moving his head wildly along his lower chest.

"Mom's told me so much about you. Where were you? Why did you leave us?" He yelled out making Naruto and me sigh, my hands folded downward.

"Noah, Can you unhand Naruto, please. H-He.. just got here." I whispered out for Naruto's sake but he shook his head, soaking in the moment.

"No. It's fine Hinata. Besides.. He hasn't seen me all his life. Let him." He said and watched him as he squeezed tighter on his waist, snuggling in Naruto's warmth.

I smiled but couldn't help but feel jealous.

Noah's... taking up all Naruto's love.

I, wanted that.

I pouted and looked away, my hair covering up my expression.

Naruto peeked at me ad he hugged Noah and grinned, his hair also covering up his eyes.

"Hinataaa. I'll be with you in a second." He said darkly making Noah back away, his eyes staring up at Naruto worriedly.

He looked at hin and then back at me, confusion once again found on his innocent face.

"What are you guys planning to do?" He asked curiously making me blush, my whole body tingling as I stared at the lusty glint in Naruto's eyes.

No way..

He wants to, do it, now..

Noah is still up and will no doubt come into our room and see us.

We can't possibly do it now.

I looked up at Naruto who nodded at me, a devious smirk on his face.

But he then bend down and stared into Noah's eyes intently, frowning at him "Hey, how about you be a good little sport and go to your room and close the door. And no eavesdropping. Daddy has to tend to Mommie for a while." He said, his eyes darkening capturing Noah in it.

My eyes widen at that but I bit my lip, Noah nodding and walking towards the stairs to his room as Naruto ordered.

He hummed and stood back up, his eyes on me now which struck my core.