Chapter 16: Love and Hate

⚠(Warning: Dark Chapter.. Mature content)⚠

Naruto's P.O.V

Ahh the Power..

I feel, my power.. Coursing through my veins..

I hummed in pleasure as my mind raced back and forth rapidly, my power growing even more stronger by the minute.

I felt my mind changing..

It didn't hurt like before.. But, it felt pleasurable and all I wanted to do was.. enhance that pleasure.

And the only woman I wanted.. was..

Hinata..

And right now.. she laid in my arms fast asleep, her eyes closed shut and her body still. Light but cute snores escaped her mouth making me feel a little excited..

I looked back towards the bedroom door where I left my three men..

They should be back to normal now.

Enough with the nice shit.

It's time, for business.

I grinned and picked up Hinata and tossed her body over my shoulder, slapping her ass harshly while doing so making her whimper, even in her unconscious state.

I chuckled and walked towards the door, soon opening it revealing my three henchmen.

They all smiled evilly at me while chuckling amusingly.

Ray raised an eyebrow and nodded towards Hinata, eyeing her with little concern "You've dealt with her.. Boss?" He asked and I nodded, staring around the place, trying to familiarize myselt back with the place...

"Of course. Now.. Let's get the hell, out of here." I ordered impatiently and then nodded, Leo chuckling.

"Let me guess... back to the club?" He asked with a dark smirk, his eyebrow raised and his arms crossed over his broad chest.

I chuckled humorously at his obvious question but nodded "Correct. And this.. fine piece is coming with us.. I have so much to do.. And have so much time, to do it." I said darkly and eyed the woman on my shoulder, her appearance amazing me.

She looks so.. Mmm..

Stefan nodded and turned around towards the stairs, soon looking back over his shoulder at us as we still stood by my bedroom door..

"Well.. Shall we get going then?"

Ino's P.O.V

I quickly pulled up to our house and exited the car quickly, Noah, Tsunade and Kurenai on my tail.

I looked towards the open garage and gasped when I saw no cars there, my eyes widening at that..

"No way." I whispered out in disbelief and started to follow Tsuande, Kurenai and Noah..

Tsunade making it first, to unlock the door.

The door opened and we rushed in, darkness greeting us.

I looked around worriedly, the house oddly silent.

Noah whimpered and hid behind Kurenai, her hand rubbing at his back. Tsunade hissed at the sight if things and looked around but aoon back at us.

"I'll check down here. Kurenai you stay with Noah, and Ino you check upstairs. And quickly." She ordered in a panic on which I nodded, we both running to our assigned destinations while Kurenai stayed behind to comfort Noah.