Chapter 14: A Rude Awakening

⚠(Warning: Another Trigger Chapter)⚠

Monday Morning
Hinata's P.O.V

I sighed as I fixed my burgundy cardigan on my arms, a black blouse underneath it while I wore white dress pants with black heels to complete my work look..

I looked back at Naruto who still laid unconscious on the bed we shared.

A day in a half has passed and he's still.. unconscious.

This, is just insane.

I shook my head but looked up when I saw my door open slightly revealing Ray, his brown eyes peeking inside..

"Everything okay?" He asked and I nodded, sighing in extreme sadness.

"Yes.. Same thing. He's out of it still. I don't even want to go to work and he's.. like this." I whimpered out and shook my head, bowing it low.

Ray sighed and opened the door wide, soon after stepping in "I know Hinata. But all we can do now is wait. Sitting around isn't going to help you. It'll only hurt you more. I'll take Noah to school to give you a break." He said quite kindly and nodded at me, looking back at Naruto.

I nodded slowly but Ray's eyebrows suddenly furrowed, his eyes narrowing too.

"The hell?" He whispered and I looked back at Naruto who was now groaning and grunting, his eyebrows scrunched up as if he was in pain..

Like he was fighting something...

I gasped at the sound of his voice.. I hadn't even heard it in days.

I ran to him quickly and inspected him, his body moving away from the blanket, his eyes still closed though.

And only grunts and groans were made from him which worried the both of us.

"Naruto.. What's wrong?" I asked, knowing full well I wouldn't get an answer back.

He kept moving around slowly, Ray gradually walking up closer "What the hell is happening?" He asked in confusion on which I shrugged, my eyes saddening.

"I have no idea. I-I think the medicine isn't cooperating with his body. I think.. He's reacting irregularly." I whispered out in panic, my eyes widening when he started to full blown hop on the bed.. His body moving on it's on.

Ray cursed and ran closer to him, staring at him in shock "He's having a fucking seizure! What the fuck do we do?" He yelled and I skimmed my brain on ways to settle this, tears forming in my eyes at the predicament my lover was going through.

"St-Stay calm Ray. I-I know what to do." I said and lightly grabbed his flopping body and pushed him to his side, the blankets falling off of him.

His body still shook in ways a normal person would never successfully do but his breathing became better.

Ray stared at the scene and gulped, eyeing me as I just stilled beside Naruto.. "N-Now what?" He screeched and I shook my head, staring down at Naruto worriedly.

"We wait. We have to give it time. It may stop. If it doesn't we have to call Tsunade." I explained and he nodded, we both staring at Naruto as he shook violently.

After a few more seconds of that he stopped, his head falling back down on the pillows.

I gasped and turned him over quickly, placing my head down on his chest.

Ray bit his lip in worry, his eyes staring down at me as I tried to find a heartbeat.

It took a few seconds but his heartbeat started to grow louder and faster, just the way it should.