Chapter 40: Memories

⚠(Warning: Trigger Chapter, Mature Content)⚠

-Three Days Later-
Hinata's P.O.V

I quickly stepped up to the front desk of the hospital and proceeded to check Naruto out, my hand holding his securely.

Three days had gone by and it was now time, for him to leave.

He still wore his blindfold to help protect and heal, his eyes. Even though they were back, he was told, to take it easy with them.

The others, Tsunade, Kurenai, Eddie and Leo left to go back home when Stefan, who has been already checked out, which was a day ago.

Noah, Ino and Ray, stayed with me and Naruto at the hospital, to accompany us.

I smiled down at Noah who held his arms around my waist me tightly, Ino and Ray coming up with our bags, in hand.

"Alrighty, everything's packed and ready to go. And that rooms been all cleaned." Ray informed and Ino nodded too, the doctor in front of me smiling kindly back at us.

"You're almost set, Miss. Just take this, in case something major happens." She spoke and proceeded to give me a couple of important things for Naruto, including a little eye kit.

I smiled brightly and grabbed it and held it close, careful not to stray away from Naruto.

He, had his blindfold on now, which means he couldn't see at the moment.

In the passed few days, I felt our bond strengthening, between both sides of him. And, his darker side would come out much more often now.. Which made me extremely happy to see that everything's going peacefully between the two of them..

Usually, his darker half would fight to be in control but now.. The more, nicer Naruto is willingly letting him be in control.. For his sake anyway..

Which is fine by me.

It does get a bit weird how they're personalities change though. It gets confusing but I try to bear with him, the best I can..

I sighed, shaking my head from my thoughts and turning my attention to Naruto's doctor behind the front desk, nodding to her earlier statment.

I shot her a kind smile. "Thank you, so much Ma'am. You've done so much for us." I complimented happily and no and Noah smiled in response, Ray stepping up.

He patted Naruto from behind who grinned, turning his body to face his direction. "I'm going to put your stuff in my car. Hope ya, don't mind." He whispered but Naruto shook his head, soon shrugging his broad shoulders.

"It's fine man. At least I can get the hell out of here." He whispered in complete and utter relief which made Ray burst out in a fit of laughter, a smile coming upon everyone's faces.

I watched their friendly exchange with a heartfelt smile, Ray and Ino leaving to wait in the car.

I watched them go but Noah tugged on my shirt, quickly bringing my attention to him, instead.

He smiled up at me and turned to Naruto but then groaned, rubbing his tummy gently. "Mom. I'm a little hungry. Can we get burgers?" He asked making Naruto chuckle, he liking the sound of fast food.. Instead of plain hospital food.

I giggled as well and nodded at him, sparing the doctor a glance who was smiling, she quickly signing Naruto out.

I looked back down at Noah, rubbing his hand softly. "Of course, Noah. We'll hurry and get brunch and then we have to get daddy home. He needs some rest." I declared on which Noah nodded to, turning to Naruto who was facing forward, a black blindfold covering his eyes.