7

Emma's POV

It's been a week now the babies have been home. And I'm worried about Noah. He doesn't eat as much as Ava and it's just scaring me. Maybe I should go see the doctor. They probably know what's wrong. Or they can tell me it's okay. I just don't want him to be more underweight. I get up from our bed and as I walk down the stairs. There's a knock at my front door. I answer and it's Teresa. One of the girls I've been hanging out with. This is their 'leader.'

"Come in."

"Thanks, how are you?"

"Pretty great, life's great when you have a beautiful wife who love you. How are you?"

"Good how's the baby. Rumors spread that Regina had the baby."

"She had two actually."

"Damn what a pain in the ass right?."

"No. I love my kids and my wife deeply." I say smiling and I sit on the couch.

"No your wife? What a pain right?"

"No. We're good."

"You don't fight?"

"Of course we fight. Relationship are work and with five kids now it's harder but it gets easier each day."

"Let's really talk." She pushes me down on the couch and sits next to me.

"What do you want Teresa?" I say and I know that's rude but she's been texting me and flirting and sending nudes. If Regina sees that she will think I'm cheating.

"I want you Emma. Duh." Teresa says and I fake smile.

"I'm married Teresa."

"And? What the hell would your wife do about it? Isn't she worn of from opening her legs so much?" She asks getting angry.

"First of all. You will not! And I repeat, you will not talk about my
wife. That's rude and she doesn't thank you for that. And I will assure you that she's not worn out. And two I don't like you not like that. As a friend maybe we could be friends. But I'm scared of loosing my wife. I love her and I can't imagine loosing her or cheating on her. Not with you and not with anyone else."

"She won't know."

"It doesn't matter. I have no desire to cheat. I'm a loyal woman. My father taught me to never cheat no matter how miserable a relationship can get if you want. Get out. And I don't want out ever. And I won't do it." I say standing she's pissing me off. I will never. Ever!

"Come on." The girl kisses me and I push her away. She kisses down my neck. She sucks and I hold her trying to push her away. I don't want to really have to put my hands on he. Because if I do. I will really hurt this bitch.

"Stop." I say annoyed and she grinds against my crotch pushing me down on the couch.

"I know you want me." She unbuckles my pants and I grab her wrist. No!

"Come on." She says pulling my hands and boxers down to my ankles. She gets on her knees.

"I know you want me." She smirks and smashes her lips against mine. I grab her hips trying to push her away but her grip on my lip is tight. She bites down sinking her teeth in and I groan in pain. I push her off me into the couch. I lean over her holding her down. She grinds against my cock and I accidentally slip into her. She moans loudly. I grab my cock to pull out because I'm not even hard and only Regina gets me that way.

"What the hell is going on?!" I look up in fear seeing Regina. Oh god this looks really really bad.

"You said your wife wasn't home baby."