11

Emma's POV

We spent all day yesterday having passionate, rough, mind blowing sex and then cuddling and Regina is so cute, sore, and tired. She's so damn adorable. It's our last day without this kids and I really miss them but I love these few free days I gey to be with my lovey wife alone. Without screaming, crying, pooping, peeing, crazy toddlers. I tickle her sides and she giggles turning around to face me.

"Emma stop!"

"What baby?"

"Stop!"

"Fine. But only if I can get a kissy." She pecks my lips and I smile.

"Go shower. I want some coffee but I don't want to move right now."

"Lazy ass." I say sitting up.

"Hey remember who you're talking to Miss Swan."

"Sorry baby." She pouts and I peck her lips.

"I love you."

"Mhm I love you too Emmy." She says against my lips and I pull back getting off the bed. She lays down and I shake my head smiling. Damn. She's cute.

Regina's POV

Emma left to get me and her some come coffee and donuts which I'm happy about. I need some coffee and food right now. But I also need kisses and cuddles. I'm getting up to shower and put on some clothes. I put on grey baggy sweatpants and a white hoodie that's Emma. I love stealing her clothes. But technically it's both of ours. What mine is hers and all her clothes are cute and mine. I put on fuzzy socks and put my long raven colored hair up into a ponytail. Oh gosh I'm really cold. Something dings and I look around confused. I wipe my mouth since I'm brushing my teeth and I grab my phone. No messages. Did Emma leave her phone here by accident? I'm not the type of girl to go through her boyfriend or girlfriends or wife's phone so it doesn't matter. I've never been one to do that. I turn the bathroom light off and get into bed laying down on the pillows. I turn the tv on going to Netflix and it dings again. Nope I'm not that type of wife. I don't even know why I am so anxious to look. I'm not a nosy person at all. I don't want to be that type of wife who reads her wife's messages. The one who doesn't trust the other. If she wants privacy she can have it. I don't need to know everything. It's not like she would hide anything from me right? Oh shush! Of course not! We're working on us and we are in a way better place now. She wouldn't mess this up. We are working on us and we have been doing great. So amazing recently. It dings again and I sigh covering my ears. The hotel door opens after five minutes and Emma comes in with a bag and two cups of coffee. I sit up happily.

"Yay!" I say smiling.

"Gosh you're so cute." She says smiling and putting the stuff down. I blush and she kisses my head.

"Em?"

"Yes baby?"

"Are you hiding anything from me?" I ask biting my lip nervously. She sits on the bed and grabs my hands.

"No baby. Why?"

"Your phone keeps dinging with messages from someone."

"What? Who?" She reaches onto the nightstand and grabs her phone. She looks at it and sighs.

"I don't know."

"You didn't look?" She asks.

"No."

"It's a girl named Jessica from school."

"I don't want to push you to tell me who you talk to."

"You're my wife you have every right to know who I'm texting."

"But you don't know all the people I text." I say trying to be fair.