19

Emma's POV

"What the hell!" She says stoping and turning around.

"What the hell to me? Who's the fuck is Stefan?"

"Who's the hell is Caroline?!"

"My girlfriend why?"

"You're with her?" She asks and I nod.

"Uh....... Stefan. He's my boyfriend."

"Oh." I say frowning.

"No you don't get to be jealous! You messed this up!"

"I have every right to be jealous!"

"Why didn't you see them? Our kids Em! I know you hate me but our kids don't deserve that!"

"Because they remind me of you. I'm trying to get over you. I'm trying to move on. Because I know I can't come back from this."

"No you can't."

"Unless I can show you I've changed."

"No." She says crossing her arms.

"Please." I say.

"You've hurt me enough."

"But I won't again."

"Emma really?" She says skeptical.

"Okay maybe I will. But let me try and prove to you I'm changing. Being without you for six months has been hell! I wanted to kill myself so many times. But I didn't. Because I know I have kids and a family."

"And me."

"What?" I ask in shock.

"We may not be together. But I still love you and I can't get over you and I hate you but I would be broken if you took your life."

"I love you too."

"I said I hate you!"

"I don't hate you. I want to prove to you that I'm really really trying to be better."

"Prove it then."

"You're giving me a chance?"

"I'm with Stefan. But he knows I'm not over you. Gosh there's things I can't get over because of you."

"Why?"

"Because everything reminds me of you. He can't call me baby. Only babe. He can't kiss me a certain way. I will not sleep with him."

"You haven't slept with him?"

"Emma I'm not like that. I know you probably slept around and that hurts but I know that's how you would naturally cope."

"Fucking everyone's brains out." I say and she laughs. I smile.

"Let me try. Please Regina."

"I miss you. And I hate you." She says.

"I miss you and I'll always love you. But I'm not giving up. If there's a slight chance you would even consider being with me again. Please don't turn me down."

"There's a 100% chance I'll take you back. You're the only person I want to be with. Yes I'm with Stefan but I don't see forever with him. Only with you."

"So you'll give me a chance to prove I've really changed?"

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Don't make me change my mind." She says and I nod.

"How have you been?" I ask.

"How do you expect?"