❤💛when they discover their fanfics

Hey guys it's me again....

Well I hope you liked my last segment......

Now its time for.....

Sehun: us!!!!!

A/n: what the!!!!

Kai: hey no bad words!!!!

A/n: I wasn't saying... Though why are you guys here!!!!

Xiumin: this is a book about us....

A/n: xiumin.... I thought you went to army..... How come you are here!!!!!

Chanyeol: hello!!! this is imagination, obviously he will be here!!!!

Kyungsoo: obviously we will be here too, what dumb author you are!!!!

A/n: (crying) I.... Know.... Right.... But (sniff) you didn't have to be rude (sniff)

Lay: hey don't cry!!!! Come here I'll heal you....

Baekhyun: yeah don't cry your eyeliner will get smudged....

A/n: I'm not having any eyeliner...

Baekhyun: that's why you are ugly.....

A/n: hey stop disturbing me and get out I need to update for my readers, my lovely readers....

Suho: OK then, take care say hi to the readers for us!!!! Come out guys let's go!!!!! (bows) we are going bye!!!!

A/n: finally peace, well guys this segment is about exo reading their own fanfics and their reactions to it.....

Sehun: hey!!! One more thing... While you are at it, just write me a bubble tea for me......

A/n: shut up, sebooty and get out.... Kai please I request you to wear your shirt I have some innocent readers too....

Kai: they won't be innocent anymore (smirk)

A/n: ⊙_⊙ kyungsoo!!!

Kyungsoo: OK I know what to do, (takes the fire log and hit him in head, dragging him out) continue whatever your doing!!!! One more thing what do you want for dinner???

A/n: hamburgers!!!! Finally some peace now here you go enjoy the story......

******************************

Suho: hey I'm not that show off with my money (saying this whole fanning his money.... )

Sehun: hey I don't ignore people and always drink bubble tea (saying this while sipping bubble tea and ignoring a girl who wants his autograph )

Kai: for the last time, I'm not a stripper!!!!!!! (saying this while removing his shirt to impress his fans)

Baekhyun: what's up with the eyeliners, I'm not an addict to it..... (saying this whole buying the new 50 shaded of black eyeliner pack)

Kyungsoo: hey I'm not short or I'm not the guy with devil soul (saying this while planning a murder plot for the author who wrote the fanfics)

Chen: WHAT'S UP WITH THE PEOPLE THINKING I'M ALWAYS SHOUTING!!!!!!!! (saying this while shouting... )

Chanyeol: hey I'm not as hyper active as you think, and what's up with people always thinking I'm laughing all the time, I can be serious too you know (making a serious face... ) (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

Chen: what's wrong with your face you look like a constipated howler monkey!!!!! 😂

Lay: hey I don't forget anything and I'm not high all the time....
(saying this while forgetting to go to the practice..... )

Xiumin: hey I don't eat boazi all the time and I certainly don't do ageyos all the time... (stuffing a boazi while unknowingly doing an ageyo ^ω^)

******************************

Well that's it folks hope you liked it......

Lol I added bubble tea as requested by sehun....

Sehun: *chu♥* you are the best.....

Exo: hey don't kiss her, she belongs to us all....

A/n: guys can we not disturb our readers!!! Say bye to my lovely readers.....

Exo: bye!!!!! Readers of Katherine........... Love you..... We are one!!!!!!!!!!

If possible comment and vote....

Exo: do as she says...... Please (♡˙︶˙♡)

Those are my energy.........

Anyway bye and love you loads *chu ♥*..........