💛What made you horny!!!!!

Hey guys it's me again....

I hope you liked my last segment..

Anyway this time we are gonna debug what made you horny...

Kai: I know my abs....

Chnayeol: Ooooo.... My height.... Loving the size babe....

A/n: (fainting).....

Suho: carry her to her room....

Chanyeol: I'll do it.....

Suho: nothing else....

Chanyeol: wasn't even planning to....

Xiumin: so anyway, let's continue with a/n-san story....

Sehun: here you go..... Enjoy.....

*************************

Suho:
You were turned on by the way, he was acting to protect you from angry fans outside the airport, he was in his command voice.... And the minute you got in the car you wouldn't contain it and start to make out with him...... From that day onwards he deliberately used his command voice around you...

Kai:

You knew he was way to sexy for you, everything he did was sexy, even the smirk he gave would be bringing hotness inside your body, but when he ask you to come and see him practice his dance you were uncomfortable as it would be a true turn on for you... But you loose it when he does solo perform for the song oo la la.... That's when you thought he was getting hurt in bed tonight.....

Sehun:

You where aware how hot he was.... And everytime you saw him you had dirty thoughts in your mind.... So to cool of you decide to go for a walk on the beach, there were lot of kids there and one kid deliberately splash water on sehun..... You were wipping off the water that's when you saw his shirt was completely see through.... You drag him to his car and kiss him hard......

Xiumin:

His abs were total turnover for you..... And that is the reason you are never in the room when he comes out of the bathroom taking a bath.... But one day as you were cleaning the room you didn't know xiu was taking a bath... When he came out dripping in water wearing a towel, you had lot all your senses and pushed him in bed and ravished him....

Chanyeol:

He was always his happy and goofy self, but when he is in his command mode that is when he gets angry , his now sexy deep voice becomes when more sexier.... And you loose it when he sweating from all the anger.... You drag him to your room to feast off him....

Chen:

Usual Jongdae would irritate you, but the singing Chen hitting high notes would make you loose your mind..... And you think, you maybe getting high tonight....

Baekhyun:

He was always so cute..... But baek for you gets sexier when he is with the fans.... That's when the fans approach him... And all you could think is drag him away from that place and show him who's is girlfriend.....

Kyungsoo:

Kyungie was or is always shy when it came to those stuff.... But this is the only thing which makes you tease him.... But the Kyungie when angry by your continues teasing turns you on because he is no longer the shy kyungsoo.....

Lay:

He is like this little angel..... But it is his unknown doings like lip biting, neck touching.... That turns you on..... You loose it when you go to see a photoshoot with him, and him giving those sexy glare to camera turns you on..... That's when you think.... Next costume change I'm gonna ravish you....

************************

Kai: Hope you liked it......

Suho: share with us what turned you on the most.....

Baekhyun: check out Kathy's other two books on exo.....

Sehun: if possible comment

Lay: and vote.....

Kyungsoo: till next time bye

Chen: and love you loads....

Xiumin: saranghae ~♥~

Suho: hey where is chanyeol....

Kai:he didn't return yet from a/n-san room....

chanyeol: guys I'm back....

Sehun: what did you and a/n-san do?????

Chanyeol: nothing....

Chen: liar....

A/n: he's telling the truth.... I wasn't able to sleep he sang for me....

Xiumin: OK, then....

Chanyeol: huh!!!! They believed it......

Exo: ¯\(°_o)/¯