💛What made him horny!!!!!

Hey guys it's me again....

I hope you liked my last segment...

This time we are going to find out what made them horny.....

Sehun: the bubble tea in your hand...

A/n: here, take this and go out...

Suho: no, it's her smile....

A/n: I mean is it your job to disturb me in all my chapter....

Kyungsoo: you do write us and we pop out, it's not like we have a choice.....

Chanyeol: and plus we enjoy it here....

A/n: fine then stay, but don't disturb me..... Anyway....

Here you go..... Enjoy....

*************************

Suho:

He finds it hot when you straight up roast everyone with your honesty and even hotter when you defend him whenever people make fund him, this different side of you, which you usually are all cute and happy, gets him right in the mood and makes him wanna drag you to the room, but of course only if you are interested (he's the extremely kind one)......

Chanyeol:

The way you rub his arm when you laugh for his jokes.... It really tingles him and makes him wanna throw you over his shoulders and take the matter upto the bedroom....

Sehun:

As you are shorter then him.... You would need his help on reaching the top shelves, while lifting you he would sniff you, and will be aroused on how you smell even when you work from morning to night.... Boy was he getting lucky tonight.....

Baekhyun:

You ever always cute and cheerful, just like him, what he gets turned on the most is by your work face which is always strict and plus the glasses turned him on major time..... He keeps imagining you as a sexy secretary......

Lay:

He loves how strong and confident you are... And nothing worries you.... But once in a time when you cry, he consoles you... What turns him on is how extra cure you look while crying..... Man you were getting fully consoled tonight .......

Kai:

Kai didn't really need a reason to get turned on.... But what makes him go crazy is your after smell after taking a bath.... It drives him so crazy that he wouldn't let you go out of the bedroom, till IYKWIM.........

Chen:

This troll didn't even knew his girlfriend was so sexy, till he saw her in her tight jean.... It became extra hot when you bend down to pick up the top which fell down.... He keeps imagining stuffs in his mind..... Keeping in mind tight jeans where the new favorite dress on you.....

Xiumin:

He gets turned on every time you guys cuddle in a tight space like the couch.... It was not the cuddling.... But the way you breathed in his neck.... It was hot and light..... And it caused sensation all over his body......

Kyungsoo:

Though it was always him cooking, seeing you cook was one of his favorite thing.... Seeing you wearing that apron brings this different kind of sensation.... Which will turn into something else in the bed, but first he would help you like a gentlemen.....

*************************

That's it folks for today.......

Hope you liked it......

If possible comment and vote...

Request are open for all my books....

Check out my other two books on exo.....

Till next time, bye and love you loads......

Saranghae ~♥~