❤Exo when paused

Hey guys hope you enjoyed my last segment.....

This time we are going to see some pushed pics of exo from their mv's and we are going to analyze why is happening....

PS: I'm not offending them, please don't kill me......

Here you go hope you enjoy......

*************************

Growl.....

What we can understand from this picture is......

Baekhyun is too busy posing like a girl, while it seems Kai has hit himself in the hand or he is just making fun of baekhyun....
On the other hand sehun is just trying to be in the frame and and xiumin and tao look like they are trying to do a wave...
While Chen looks like he hit himself in the face.......

What we can understand from this picture....

Suho isbtrying to be cool, while Kris is shocked at suho trying to understand what he was doing, kyungsoo looks like he is ready to kick the cameramans butt, while chanyeol seems to have been stuck in his own world and luhan I think is intensely watching xiumin and sehun. While lay just wants to dance......

Don't mess up my tempo....

What we can understand from this picture....

Kai has a perfect dab, while I think xiumin was trying to do a dab and he thought of luhan being still attached to sehun, so he tripped sehun and sehun got distracted from his dab (looks like he is going to fall) suho is determined to show his face, while Kai has hid kyungsoo's beautiful face so no girls can fall for him... Chnayeol can be seen peeking and baekhyun is just lost in this process....

Overdose...

What we can understand from this picture...

Sehun is looking picture perfect... Baekhyun looks ready to sneeze, suho and kyungsoo just want to hide their face and chanyeol looks like he is going to bash kyungsoo's head like a drum and Kai looks like he is prying for the evil force to take away suho....

What we can understand from this picture....

Luhan wants to be cool while doing that step, but he ended up being girly.... While Kris was doing his step perfectly and saw luhan doing that.... I think be became disgusted seeing luhan doing that.... While Chen seems to have a headache... Tao looks pissed because his man is looking at luhan( don't take it wrongly tao, Kris is a good man), while lay just is happy to show his back... Xiumin is stunned to see their latest film set and how awesome it looks........

*************************

I hope you liked this....

Sorry for a small and crappy chapter ........

If possible comment and vote...

And check out my other two books on exo..... You'll love it too...

Request are open for all my books.....

Till next time bye and love you loads......

saranghae ~♥~