💛Do you want to build a snowman!!!!

Hey guys it's me again.....

I hope you liked my last segment....

Well for this time let us see how one line of a song gets you different reaction from these cute idiots......

You: do you want to build a snowman......

*************************

Suho:
Why build a snow man when you can buy it, saying this he flashes his back card and a 30 foot snowman is delivered in your backyard......

Xiumin:
OK, wait a sec...... He uses his power and brings ice in your house.... Little did you know it was summer and when it melts you had to be the one to clean the entire house......

Chanyeol:
OK babe, just wait a minute..... He goes out and brings his guitar.... Now you sing and I'll play the guitar...... Singing couples.....

Chen:
OK, brings xiumin and ask for ice... Later electrocutes you with your power accidentally...... Totally accident......

Sehun:
No, I want to buy bubble tea.... Ignores you......

Baekhyun:
OK, you build it and I'll beautify it...... Adds eyeliner and makeup to the snowman......

Lay:
You didn't know where he was and started building the snowman.... Later in you discover he was inside the snowman.....

Kyungsoo:
No, don't want to..... And please return my carrot, I'm making carrot cake for everyone..... You decide to not make it and end up eating the cake...... # who_need_the_ice_when_you_have_the_cake

Kai:
No, let's do something else, you be Elsa and I'll be kristoff and we can have those things that the movie didn't have...... Drags you to bedroom...... #hot_af

*************************

Hope you liked it.....

If possible comment and vote...

Check out my other two books on exo!!!!!!

Till next time bye and love you loads......

Saranghae ~♥~