❤Interrogation by exo!!!!!

Suho: hey guys..... This is A/n interrogation to find out about herself.....

Sehun: so join us (sipping bubble tea)....

A/n: do I have to do this????

Kai: yeah we and the readers wanna know about you....

Chanyeol: dont worry nothing dirty though...

Baekhyun : we are 9 members, so 9 questions....

Kyungsoo: Do we have to do this!!! I rather cook for you guys.... (about to leave)

Lay: (catches kyungsoo hand) stop we have to do this...

Chen: Anyway here it goes.....

Xiumin: Enjoy........

******************************

1. Suho: so how was exo introduced to you??????

A/n:
OK, so before exo, I always thought guys in K-pop were a little girly (no offence), it changed when one day a bored me was searching the TV channel, I have always been a music lover, so my hands went to VH1 immediately, then it had K-pop hour in it, the usual me would have hated me, but bored me continued to watch, the first song was ko ko bop by exo, I loved the mv immediately, it was different from others.... As soon as the song ended I google for exo and found you guys.... So that's how you were introduced to me..

2. Chen: who is your bias and did you change it from the beginning?????

A/n: when I looked at the mv I didn't notice any of you guys, cause I was busy enjoying the song, when I google the first image popped was of sehun from that day to this living minute and forever sehun is gonna be my bias.... Cause I owe it to him for liking you guys.....

3. Sehun: when you first saw us in ko ko bop mv what did you think of each member????

A/n: I thought....
Kai- woah he maybe the rapper!!!
Chanyeol- man this guy doesn't smile!!!!
Sehun-cool town guy!!!!
Baekhyun - cool red mullet and maybe a lover boy....
Suho - Woah this kids voice is like making me sleep.....
Kyungsoo: maybe he is the leader!!!
Chen: looks cool, maybe dance cool too.....

Soon proved it wrong →_→

4. Kyungsoo: so when did you find out about OT12 and how did you react to it?????

A/n: one day I had some free time, so I decided to google deeply on exo, that's how I found our about exo-l too, anyway I found 3 members left long before o became their fan and one member is currently busy in China.... I decided to listen to all of exo songs and I felt bad that they were not OT12 anymore.... Moreover I learned about ships too.... It was weird at first, then I kinda got used to it cause I officially became an exo-l.....

5. Xiumin: which is your all time favorite mv and song????

A/n: I guess my all time favorite mv I have many but the top 5 would be : ko ko bop, mama, overdose, monster, currently love shot
And song I love : first snow, el dorado, sign.....

6. Lay: Who do you love the most apart from your bias????

A/n: I love everyone, you guys are all so cool, but sehun sure is my boss, but my heart beats for chanyeol and I'd don't know why, cause if you say it's ideal type then you are wrong sehun is my ideal type ,I'm still trying to figure it out why I like chanyeol.....

7. Baekhyun: who has the most coolest power????

A/n: I love fire power, teleportation, wind, time.... Well you know what all of them are cool.....

8. Chanyeol: why do you want to read or write about exo???

A/n: cause you guys are really the best time pass I have ever in my life and I can't imagine a life without you guys.... So I read to enjoy myself and wrote for others to enjoy.....

9. Kai: what do you think about us now, that you have known us deeply????

A/n:
You guys are bunch of dorks and a big size baby....

Sehun- I still think he is cool, he may look harsh but he his cute and damn this boy can move the booty of his like he one the entire god damn girls heart......

Suho- he may not be good at joke still he his good at taking care of you guys and seriously one of the most caring, sweet, passionate, loving guy one can ever meet....

Kai- two personalities as jongin you are sweet, innocent, but as Kai you are hot, sexy and one hell of a dancer.....

Chen- troll and surprisingly an amazing voice , ends up being one the most beautiful voice...

Chanyeol-ends up stealing my heart, back in days when I was still a newbie hated him completely cause he was a rapper and so was sehun, I was pissed cause sehun got to sing less.... But ended up being one of the most important in my life, my day starts with his videos and images.... Lol..... Mega couch.... (●'з')♡....

Kyungsoo: looks super cute, but afraid to say it.... If smile could kill his smile could kill every exo-l

Xiumin: he may not be my bias or my bias wrecker, still my days are not complete without seeing his bipolar images or videos of him being sexy and cute.....

Lay- thought to myself how can a guy who looks like an angel, sings like an angel, may actually be so forgetful in real life.... Anyway I loved him for him.... (unicorny)

Baekhyun- ended up hating him, cause he is so close to chanyeol, but I secretly ship sebaek.... I don't know why... But love to see this guy's video, he does crack me up....

Exo: any final thing you want to say????

A/n: I've tried liking other bands other then exo but no one close like exo, what I'm trying to say is I'll be exo-l forever, even if they don't know I exist and love them like super duper.... I'll still love them even if they disband...... OT12 forever!!!!!

WE_ARE_ONE!!!!!

******************************

Suho: well that's it guys hope you got to know a/n-san more....

Kai: hope you enjoyed this interview....

Chen: comment and vote if possible!!!!

Xiumin: she also said request are open and check out her other books!!!!!

Sehun: till next time.....

Chanyeol : until then bye and goodnight!!!!

Lay: saranghae!!!!

Baekhyun: love you loads !!!!

Kyungsoo: and bye!!!!