💛During you're pregnancy....

Hey guys hope you liked my last segment.....

Sorry for my late update......

This time we are gonna see how will they react when you are pregnant......

Anyway enjoy.........

*************************

Suho:

See freaking out more then you...

OK the car is ready, baby seat is ready, extra dress is ready... Anything else.... Oh.... Called the doctor.....

You: honey.... You can't go to the hospital without me.. -_-||

Too late already left....... Came back after two minutes.... Realising you were not there.......

Sehun:

Doesn't really know what to do.... Holding your hand.... I mean you are holding his hand.... Litterly crushing....

Ouch honey you don't know what kind of pain you're giving me right now.....

You: REALLY THINK AGAIN... YOU ASSHOLE........

Kai:

Ouch..... Awwwww.....baby you are suppose to hold my hand not my hair...... My hair is litterly gonna come out along with my head.... Ouch.....

You: ENDURE THE PAIN ASSHOLE.... YOU ARE RESPOSIBLE FOR THIS.......

Xiumin:

It's OK babe everything is going to be alright..... Don't worry........

You: TELL IT AGAIN AND I'M LITERALLY GOING TO KILL YOU RIGHT NOW........

Chanyeol:

Babe don't think about the pain, just focus on me...... Smile..... Look, look here I'm gonna spread my happy virus to you......

Getting slapped on the face.....

You: ASSHOLE, YOU ARE SAYING LIKE I WANNA ENDURE THE PAIN.... STOP THINKING....... HIW CAN I WHEN YOU LITERALLY REMIND ME EVERYTIME..... NOW SHUT UP AND GET OUT...

Baekhyun:

Babe, it's cute don't cry for this.... If you cry for this, then how will we have 3 more byuns in our family..... Huh!!!!

You: YOU MADDAFAKKA!!!!!! THREE MORE..... DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT..... NEXT TIME WE DO USE PROTECTION..... ELSE I'LL MURDER YOU.......

Kyungsoo:

You: babe cab we have one more baby......

Remember what you said...... Flash back......

You: WHAT DID YOU SAY..... THE NEXT TIME I HEAR THE WORD BABY OUT OF YOU.... THEN THE NEXT DAY PAPER WOULD HAVE HEADLINES OF YOU DYING AND GETTING KILLED BY ME......

PRESENT......

babe I think we can wait for 2 more years.....

You: fine tell me when you are ready.....

DO: (wispering) I need to prepare myself mentally to undergo something like that again.....

You: what honey????

DO: nothing babe.....

Lay:

Maybe the only one who didn't get scolded by their wifr you may think...... But no he is also like rest of the member.......

Don't worry babe I'll heal your pain..... (healing gesture)

You: YOU IDIOT.... TILD YOU THOUSAND TIMES..... YOUR POWERS ARENT REAL..... NEXT TIME YOU DO THAT I'LL CUT YOUR FINGER.... OR BETTER BITE THEM OFF......

hiding his fingers behind his back.....

Chen:

Due to his nervousness he was joking around....... Not his fault...

Hahahhahhaa, babe sorry, but you do look different......

You: YOU BLOODY DINO..... WANNA KNOW WHY YOUR SPECIES ENDED...... I'LL KICK YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL END UP EXTINCT............ GET OUT.....

*************************

That's it for today's storyline guy's.....

I hope you liked it..... I know it was small and crappy.... But sorry.....

Check out my others books in exo... You will like it too......

Also request are open for all my books......

Till next time bye and love you loads........

Saranghae ~♥~