🎁💛Hunger Games. ft. Exo!!!

Hey guy it's me again......

So I hope you enjoyed the last segment.....

Now this chapter was requested by @Carly_exo .......

Here you go, enjoy.......

*************************
Hunger Games

Staring....

1. D.O - district 1- devil land
2. Pcy- district 2- happy land
3. Suho- district 3- Rich bitch
4. Sehun- district 4- bubble butt
5. Kai- district 5- Seducing af
6. BBH - district 6- annoy butt
7. Xiumin- district7- Ever youth
8. Lay- district 8- High Unicorn
9. Chen- district 9- troll dino
10. Carly_exo - President snow
11. A/n- gamemaker

*************************

A/n: they are ready president..

Snow: send them in....

A/n: welcome to the 74th Hunger Games, the games may begin in 3..2..1... Good luck and May the odds may ever be in your favor.....

After 3 days......

A/n: president snow, we have a winner....

Snow: who?????

A/n: (wispering a name).....

Snow: how come him.... Tell me what happened......

Flashback to 3 days.......

Kyungsoo and kai : joined to gather the power of evil and seducer, Kai was used to seduce and lure in the pray, and kyungsoo killed them.... One day later kai was killed by kyungsoo when he was seen kissing baekhyun..... Later baekhyun was also killed....

Chanyeol and baekhyun : chanyeol teamed up us happy and annoying, together they were distracting everyone and killing everyone with their loud annoying voice..... Later chanyeol used his fire power to kill kyungsoo, when he found out his friend baekhyun was dead....

Suho and sehun : paired up together, ended up dying by the hands of the jungle monster I made, stupid people tried to pay money to him...... Ended eating him..... And sehun ended up falling in a pot and dying when he was searching for a bubble tea shop.... It was the combination of dumb and dumber.....

Chen: trolled everyone around didn't pair with anyone ended up dying in the hands of sehun, not technically in the hands of him..... It happened when sehun sneezed and a tornado formed, what he didn't know was Chen was there to kill him, later got stuck in the tornado and found the body outside of the arena.....

Xiumin: begged everyone to leave him cause of his baby face, and everyone left him... But that technique didn't work with kyungsoo and ended up dead, never try to outlook innocent, cause kyungsoo is more innocent looking then anyone.....

Lay: sleeping the entire time, sponsers saw how peaceful he looked while sleeping and sent lot of food, but didn't wake up to eat it.....