4. Just Married

HUSBAND IN LAW

HUSBAND IN LAW

↠❛just married
(Y/N)

I closed my eyes, waiting for the kiss to come to an end. Luckily for me, it was rather a peck than a kiss and the nightmare was over in a few seconds. As our eyes met, I sent him a death glare and I could see him getting uncomfortable in horror. Yes, it was a fake marriage, but, I never allowed him to kiss me.

His lips were on mine. Disgusting.

-

The ceremony had soon come to an end I couldn't express my happiness. The dress sure was heavy and I just wanted to rest. It had been a really tiring day. First the paparazzi and now, the unexpected wedding.

I had no family except for Hoseok, who wasn't exactly my family, but, was like one. I hugged him and he was in tears.

Ah, this emotional teen stuck in a man's body.

"It's a fucking show, calm down," I leaned in and whispered in his eyes. Of course, nothing could beat my acting. It has in own perks being an actress.

All the guests weren't sure if they should react negatively or positively as the bride had changed and the whole atmosphere seemed rather dark. Jungkook coughed from beside me in tries to gain my attention which he did.

"My parents are here. Let's greet them and drive home," Jungkook said and I nodded my head.

"It's nice to meet you. I don't know why Jungkook broke up with you only to marry you again, but, I wish you two good luck. I'm sorry for the sudden wedding, my dear," his mother spoke so sweetly making me wish that I had a mother who would hold and take care of me.

Just when we were going to talk to Mr. Jeon, he got a phone call.

"You guys go home. I got to take this," he said without even congratulating his own son and his daughter-in-law.

I could tell that Jungkook was waiting to talk to his father, but, his face had morphed into what would be the human form of gloominess.

Jungkook said nothing and just got in the car, his mother getting worried at the sudden actions. Knowing that I had no other transportation at the time, I got inside the car too followed by Jungkook speeding off.

It was a one hour drive and a rather awkward one at that. None of us talked and the radio wasn't playing any songs either.

Jungkook went inside all by himself, without even taking a glance at me. I scoffed. What did I even expect from him? How could I forget what kind of a jerk he was when we broke up? I need to remember it all.

"We have 3 bedrooms in this house. You can take any of the two, downstairs. The one upstairs is my room. Don't come inside that room. I didn't want to marry you anyways. It was just for the sake of my parents' dignity," he harshly shot the words at me, not giving a second thought to how I may feel.

I said nothing and instead went inside the nearest bedroom. The room's aesthetic was sky blue and I was living for that color.

Heading to the bathroom, I took off my heels and then unzipped my dress.

I didn't have any extra clothes with me.

Unable to zip the dress fully again, I somehow walked to his room, awkwardly. I was angry at him but still, I had to go and ask for help from him.

Way to go, Y/N.

"Sorry to disturb, but I don't have any of my clothes with me." I said as soon as I opened the door.

My gazed was now fixated on the half naked man standing in front of me, and no matter how hard I tried, my eyes couldn't look away.

His pale cheeks changed into the colour of a pinkish hue but I still couldn't get my finger on whether it was oht of embarrassment or anger. We had dated, yes. But, only for two weeks and there was almost no intimacy. Our busy schedules were the reason for our breakup which made headlines. The closest thing we ever did was to hold hands.

"Ji Y/N, don't you have any etiquette and manners? Learn to knock!" He yelled out, covering his chest by his arms.

Out of embarrassment, I quickly turned around my wanted to kill myself at the mistake. My unzipped dress slid down my body, falling onto the ground.

"Y-Y/N, you...are naked."

***Second update babiesssss

***
Second update babiesssss. Thanks for all the support! Chapters 3 and 4 are up today!