29. I Am Here

HUSBAND IN LAW

HUSBAND IN LAW

↠❛i am here❜↞
(3rd person)

The car door opened, Jungkook giving Y/N a hand so that she could easily get out of the car. She took it and put on a smile on her face, those oh-so-cute dimples display.

"Let's just start afresh. I am still sour about the fact that you forgave her so easily," Jungkook lowkey whines and Y/N couldn't help but chuckle at her...husband.

Even though it had been months since they had gotten married, her face heated up again. Just thinking that he was hers never failed to heat up her face and butterflies fluttering in her tummy.

"Y/N, you okay?" Jungkook asked, worried. He then brought up his hand to her forehead to feel her temperature.

This made her face even redder than it already was and she pushed him off her. "Umm, let's just walk inside and grab a bite?"

"Sure," they both walked inside the diner, hand in hand, radiating the power couple energy. However, Y/N had this tingling sensation in the back of her head that everything had been going too smoothly, and that it wasn't really a good sign.

"Table for two."

Jungkook guided her to a booth, them both sitting down before ordering food to eat to their hearts' content.

It was only halfway through the meal when Jungkook leaned forward, wiping away some mayo from his lips. Y/N chuckled at the failed attempt and offered to do it for him instead.

"Here," Y/N was wiping it, not really paying attention to the look Jungkook had in his eyes while staring at her brown orbs. Love. Affection. Care.

His lips tugged up a little forming a tiny smile. He was the speed of light now. He leaned in and pecked her lips, earning a gasp from Y/N.

"We are in public!" Y/N whisper yelled and Jungkook just shrugged.

Just then, the moment had to be interrupted by the ringing of Y/N's phone.

Jung Biryeom.

Jungkook squinted his eyes at the caller ID but decided to just stay casual as he didn't wamt Y/N to think that he was just a jealous and possessive husband.

"What?" Shock was written all over her face as soon as Biryeom said something on the phone.

"Jungkook, your dad...he announced on the news that he's disowning you."

-

The couple were now at Biryeom's place, the three brainstorming on what to do next. Jungkook's father was being an ass and now it was worse as he had publicly announced it.

"I am sorry, guys. I will talk to him—" Yunhee tried to help but got cut of right away.

"No, Yunhee. It's our fight. We'll do something about it," Y/N said, giving Jungkook's hand a squeeze to reassure him. She knew that Jungkook didn't like taking people's help.

Jungkook was now disowned and also removed as the heir position. But, when a door closes, God opens another one. That's what he believed.

"We will establish ourselves again, gain our own reputation again. And it's possible if you're with me."

They have never said this but...

"Lead the way, hubby."

They love each other.

"I love you," they both said in unison.

***this book has finally come to an end :')

***
this book has finally come to an end :'). thank you for all the love and support. currently, we have 728 votes and 3.3k reads. thank you so much for all the love.

special thanks to strawverymilktae and -silktales for being here from the very first chapters. ly guys. and now, i will just finish it off with a shameless self promo.

if you looking for other bts books from me, i would recommend "seoul flavour (kth)" and city of sex (jjk).

and if you're a stay, please look forward to my changbin fanfiction, "prisoner: popstar". stay well, dolphins.

alfisha, logging off!