11. Not Your Cute Fairytale

HUSBAND IN LAW

HUSBAND IN LAW

↠❛not your cute fairytale❜↞
(Y/N)

"Jungkook, stop it! It's time for you to fucking think with your brain and not your ass. You could've drowned! He's the one who saved you and yet, you hate him like crazy!" I let it all out as soon as we went inside the building amd were in the lift.

"I don't like that guy!" He whined.

"What? Are you whining now? Unbelievable," I scoffed at him and stopped when the 13th floor came. He and I were staying on the same floor, 2 rooms away from each other.

I didn't even bother asking him anything and just headed to my room, planning to take a shower and ease my mind.

-

(Jungkook)

"Who does he think he is? Why would he want to shake hands with my wife?" I spoke to myself as I showered then slapped myself for even thinking of her as my real wife.

It's all an act, right? It's all fake, right?

Even though it kind of did hurt me to even think of liking her as I knew better than anyone else that else that she'd never reciprocate my feelings.

The cold water dripped from my hair and my lips were slightly parted. My phone was on my bed as it continuously rang. Getting pissed at it, I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked over to my bed and looked at the caller.

Yunhee.

I had previously made up my mind that I was not going to receive her calls. How could she run away from our potential wedding day and humiliate my family? Did she really expect me to be all lovey dovey with her again? Bullshit.

I threw my phone back on the bed and went back to the washroom to continue washing myself up.

-

It was the third day of our honeymoon and I was just sitting in my room, going through a few documents. It was my vacation now, but, i just wanted this get over this paperwork with. My eyes travelled to my black handkerchief that was on the table and a smirk automatically got plastered onto my face.

Y/N looked smoking hot that day and that made me realise exactly why I had even considered dating her in the first place. Too bad that we weren't on good terms, or else I would've-

Jeon Jungkook, what the fuck?

I shook my head so that these erotic thoughts would go away but instead, I was getting more and more of them. Honestly, what was even happening?

I went out of my room to get a coffee from the wending machine in out floor. In front of me stood a girl with an ice cream in her hand and this made me want to get one as well. But, when she turned around, this very girl happened to be Y/N.

"What are you doing here?" I asked her and she grimaced at me before saying, "Why would I be standing in front of the vending machine? Ti get coffee, of course."

I nodded my head as I said, "I want some ice cream."

I leaned in and licked the ice cream that was on her lips. I watched her cheeks turn bright red in devilish joy. It was amusing to see someone like her get so flustered.

"Jeon-"

I cut her off mid sentence as I snatcged the can from her hands, "You said you wanted some coffee?"

I opened the can and took a sip of it, keeping it in my mouth. Then, I gently grabbed her cheeks with my hand, her mouth forming the shape of an "o". Then, I poured the warm liquid from my mouth into hers and watched her eyes go so big as if they were gonna pop out from their sockets anytime.

"Isn't it hot in here?" I let go of her and smirked when I saw her mouth still wide open and the coffee dripping down her chin.

***
I have tons of homework to do, so I will try my best best to update the 12th chapter today. Thank you for reading bbs!