19. It Is Okay To Be Attached To Someone

HUSBAND IN LAW

HUSBAND IN LAW

↠❛it is okay to be attached to someone❜↞
(Y/N)

"I am hungry," I spoke to myself instead of replying to him and took long strides heading to my bedroom.

"Are you ignoring me?" Jungkook yelled as he too, began following after me, "Why are you shy? Am I not sexy enough for you?"

"Geez, calm the fuck down. I'm sleepy," I made up an excuse and practically ran away when I saw that he was satisfied with it.

I jumped on my bed and tried to process what was happening. This is going to sound cringey and all but, my heart was beating like crazy to a point that I began to think that I was having some sort of a heart attack.

He was just astonishingly sweet. I thought that everyone with families are happy, but, turns out that it isn't the case. Jungkook had had gone through a lot and to think that it all started ever since he was a kid, shattered my heart into tiny little fragments.

I wanted to hold him and kiss him. If I could turn back in time, I would save him from becoming like this. I wanted him to recover from this. I wanted him to heal. And most importantly, I wanted to be with him throughout this whole journey.

|next morning|

"Y/N, you were literally unemployed, but, we got an offer from JBR Entertainment, one of the top three in the whole of South Korea!"

This was exactly what Hoseok had yelled onto the phone as soon as I woke up. Now, as a result, I was going to JBR Entertainment's office where I would meet Hoseok and try to stop him from fainting at the news. He was the most chicken hearted bastard I've even seen and instead of him protecting me, it was I who was doing it.

"Yes bitch," I said, folding my hands over my chest as I eyed him from head to toe.

Hoseok glared back at me before motioning to walk inside, then followed after me. As I passed by the hallways, people gave us looks. Mixed looks. Mostly to me. I mean it was normal as I was just all over the news lately. I really didn't understand why people were so obsessed with a celebrity's life. Like she could just fart or something and that would become a hot topic for some 13 year old's to gossip about.

Hoseok knocked on the Chairman's door and we waited for him to respond.

"Yes? Come in."

I went in and saw a man in, I'm assuming, his 60's greet us and motion for us take a seat. Hoseok and I obliged and then started to discuss with the CEO.

"Miss Ji Y/N, we are going to make a contract so we would appreciate it if you could tell us your conditions. As you already know, you're a hot topic now and you leaving your agency is also all over the news," He said, looking down at some sort of a paperwork.

"Sure, I'll like to sign the contract and take a day or two to tell you all my conditions. We look forward to working with you," I said and Hoseok concluded with the last part.

"Yes, it's mutual," the Chairman got up and shook his hands with us, starting with me.

"I'll like to introduce you to my son, who's going to take over in a week or two when I step down," the Chairman said.

"Sure. Where's he?" Hoseok said and the Chairman smiled before picking up the intercom and calling his son.

Within a few seconds, the door opened, revealing a familiar man, all suited up.

"Meet my son, the CEO and next chairman, Jung Biryeom."

Oh, so that's why he was familiar. Jung Biryeom.

***Hey bebs!!!! It's me

***
Hey bebs!!!! It's me. I just gave the tests and I feel much better now uahahahahah.

Did you like this chapter? Ehehehehe.

Bui!