14. Better Not Fuck Up

HUSBAND IN LAW

HUSBAND IN LAW

↠❛better not fuck up❜↞
(Y/N)

I didn't even know when sleep had engulfed me and when I woke up, I was absolutely shook to the core by the sight in front of me.

What the actual fuck?

I stared in horror at the naked butt jingling in front of me with my mouth agape.

"Eek!" I squealed making the person's head turn toward me causing him to shout too.

"Why are you shouting?" I shouted out.

"I don't know, probably because you're staring at my naked butt?" He yelled back, covering himself up now.

"Good point!" I yelled again in reply to him.

Then, he quickly wrapped the towel neatly on his waist and ran to the washroom, wearing his underwear on his head.

"My eyes! I need bleach!"

Never in my whole life have I wished so badly for something. I wanted there to be some delete button which could remove this horrendous sight from my memory.

-

(Jungkook)

"Uhm," I scratched the back of my neck, not knowing what to say to Y/N.

"I-I'll be in my room. See you later," Y/N spoke awkwardly before excusing herself and going to her room.

What the fuck had I done?

I had thought of making her flustered, but not in this way! Heck, I don't even want to think about how I would even manage to look her in the eye.

I got dressed up and walked out for a bit to get some fresh air.

"Jungkook," I spotted that very familiar figure whom I was trying to ignore for all this time, "Finally we run into each other."

I scrunched up my face, "You mean you planned it all."

Then, she tried to play the victim, tears forming in her eyes, "Jungkook, why are you so cold to me? I am your girlfriend!"

"Not anymore. I am a married man now. Did you really think that I wouldn't know when you were sending death threats to her? How pathetic of you."

"But, I love you!" She now hugged me tightly and I just stood there, not knowing what to do.

"Then why didn't you show up on our wedding day?" I asked her, trying to push her hands away from me.

"I wasn't sure, okay? I wanted to rethink my decision!" She was holding back from crying.

I was softening at the sight but that's when someone showed up and pushed her away from me.

Ji Y/N.

"It is sexual harassment if you touch a person's body when they don't want it and my husband here, is definitely not liking it," Y/N pulled me out of Yunhee's grip, "So, now if you'd excuse us."

Yunhee was probably taken aback by wbat Y/N did now but, I couldn't care any less.

"So, where do you wanna eat?" I asked her, hoping for her to say the name of some 5 star hotel.

Instead she shocked me by saying, "Let's try street food."

"Sure," I smiled and we both went to the nearest street food stalls to get ourselves something to eat. It was the least I could do for her for saving me from Yunhee and her manipulation.

"Why did you save me from Yunhee?" I aske dout of curiosity.

Y/N took out a few bills from her purse and paid. "Am I not supposed to save my husband from a psycho bitch?"

Then, she sprinted toward the hotel, leaving me all smiley and then following after like a lost puppy.

***
Next update up tomorrow again. Enjoy!