6. Not Exactly The Ideal Couple

HUSBAND IN LAW

HUSBAND IN LAW

↠❛not exactly the ideal couple
(Y/N)

"Excuse me?" Jungkook opened his mouth and then closed it again, not having anything to respond with at the sudden attack.

"I happened to hear the rumours," I said, faking an apologetic tone but still sassily so that he knew that I was being sarcastic.

Jungkook seemed to get my message becuase soon after, he huffed and then dragged two of the suitcases to my room, taking long strides so that he doesn't have to walk with me. I was contempt now. I internally laughed, having ruined his morning.

When we were done with putting all my belongings and luggage inside my room, I followed Jungkook to his room.

"Why are you here?" He asked in a rude tone.

To be honest, I was living for this. Teasing him was so fun. "You never denied the rumours. Do you actually sleep naked?" I wiggled my eyebrows annoyingly.

"It's people's job to assume stuff," he came closer to me, "Why? Do you want to get a live view?" Jungkook's eyes were now fixated at me and his body immensely close to mine.

I became nervous and started to sweat and upon seeing the smirk plastered on his face, I knew that it was exactly what he was aiming for.

"Don't we have a press conference today?" I managed to say without stuttering, diverting my eyes to anything but him.

He leaned in close to my ears and whispered, "Take a shower, Mrs. Jeon. You look drunk."

I gasped and then pushed him away, embarrassed. Just why was everything so awkward?

-

I was finally ready to go now and I don't know why, but I dolled myself up. It was probably becuase of Jungkook's 'insult' or probably becuase I knew that I would be all over the news today. I had put on a black bralette and a fishnet top on it. A white pencil skirt and high heels completed my outfit and my hair was down.

I knocked on Jungkook's room this time so that I  avoid seeing him half naked again.

"I'll drive myself there. My car is here," I said and was about to leave. Just then, Jungkook came out and grabbed my wrist, stopping me in the process.

"Have you seen a newly married couple go in different cars?"

"No." I shook my head as he had a point.

"There, you have your answer."

Now I was here, in front of the building of the Jeon Industries, a few pedestrians giving us looks.

We slowly made our way up and entered my name onto the family register of the Jeon Family. Somehow, it just felt weird. All this was new. Having a family was new as I never had one.

"Go ahead, I'll come in a few minutes," Jungkook said and I had no optiom but to oblige to whatever he was saying.

As soon as I stepped out of the building, paparazzis attacked me with their weapons, which were their cameras and microphones. I covered my eyes with my hand necuase of all the flash.

"What is your relationship with Jeon Jungkook?"

"Are you dating him?"

"People are saying that you're a homewrecker as you ruined Park Jimin's marriage and now probably Jeon Jungkook's too."

The didn't even think as they threw all the harsh words towards me, not even caring about one's feelings. I wanted to run away. Why was this happening to me only?

Then, with my eyes still closed, I felt the paparazzi being shoved out of my way. I felt someone.

"Do you have any idea how I, Jeon Jungkook, can sue your companies for harassing my wife?"

***
I hope that you guys got the notification this time, wattpad is glitching. Anyways, chapter 5 and 6 are out now!

Have a good day, dolphins!