15. So Into You

HUSBAND IN LAW

HUSBAND IN LAW

↠❛so into you❜↞
(Y/N)

I ran away from him, smiling, unbeknownst to him. It seriously was fun to hang out with him, to be very honest.

"You! Y/N!" Jungkook called out and I halted when I heard his shaky voice.

There he stood panting, bending with his hands placed on his kneecaps. I walked back to him and patted his back gently. He had asthma, I knew that.

"You okay, bro?"

"Bro?" His head shot up, eyes glaring at me, "We are about a week married now!"

"Who cares? It isn't real anyways, it's a contract marriage," I shrugged at him.

"Yes," I noticed the change in his tone, "It is a contract marriage, so you'll sign the contract now." Anger and disappointment. Anger and disappointment were laced in his voice.

He harshly shover my hands away from him and stomped off, leaving me confused and cold, outside.

-

I wonder why he got triggered over something so accurate. Wasn't it a contract marriage? I shook my head. It definitely was. I stared at the signed contract which was currently placed on my desk, along with my movie offers.

I wonder why I was getting so many movie offers now. Money thirsty industry.

It was our flight back to Seoul tomorrow and I didn't want to be targeted on the plane. I prepared everything needed for tomorrow.

Turning off the lights, I closed my eyes, trying to drift off to dreamland, but, to no avail. It was as if my soul were restless. I couldn't recall anything eventful happening that day except for 'fighting with Jungkook. While I pondered on, I remembered the scenes from Hotel Del Luna and immediately cussed myself for doing so.

I was beyond scared now. Dang it, why did I even watch it that day? I lifted up my duvets from me and then walked toward the door to go and sleep in Jungkook's room. Just before i could turn the doorknob, I restrained from doing so and then walked back to my bed, trying to sleep again.

There was no way I was going to his room.

-

"It's me, Y/N," I knocked on Jungkook's room and waited for the man to open the door and let me in.

(Jungkook)

I wasn't able to sleep. Was it the mosquito or someone else's thoughts? Even I didn't know. I myself didn't know why I had reacted so easily. I am the kind of CEO who is known for always succeeding in keeping his calm. So, it was quite unbelievable as to how someone like myself could react so recklessly? Would she get the wrong idea?