Chapter 1

Michael Clifford is my Bully

Chapter 1:

Ashton's POV:

I've always been a big fan of school. I didn't really have that many friends, but that's okay. I lost all my confidence when it was my sophomore year of high school. There's this "punk kid" who started bullying me for know apparent reason. His name is Michael Clifford.

Michaels POV:

Ever since I was 12 I was bully. To be honest I don't know why. I always loved the feeling of making other people feel bad. For the past year I found another victim to pick on his name is Ashton Irwin. He's a geek. Last year he helped my girlfriend Isabelle up after she fell in the hallway. I never believed that story. I think he was trying to kiss her or sleep with her or something. I didn't let him lay another hand on her so I beat him up after school that day.

Calum's POV:

It's barely week 3 of school and Michael is trying his hardest to make Ashton feel like shit again. He's literally such a jerk, he sits there behind me in Algebra making noises and throwing paper and it's annoying. Sometimes I would like to know what goes through his mind. We know he's not too smart because he gets D's in math.

Luke's POV:

On a scale 1-10 how much I don't like Michael Clifford? 4 million and 6. That "popular kid" sits behind me in English and he's humming old songs. He can sing but he doesn't know how to spell. He tries his hardest to say things to me but it doesn't work. At least I don't have a 20 average in English. And at least I don't try to inappropriately touch my girlfriend in the middle of class like he does.i hope this year he doesn't make Ashton's live miserable.

Ashton's POV:

Last year in May Michael bullied me severely. He'd throw me against lockers. Threatened me with a knife once. He attempted to choke me in the locker room last year. During Spanish he'd curse at me and his "friends" would sit there and laugh... And I'd cry. Last year he drove me a bit too far. On May 7th 2014 I had a suicide attempt. I just wanted to die. He... Ruined me. I never saw Calum and Luke cry so much in their entire lives. Michael wants me dead i know it.