chapter 22

(someone runs down the hallway with a knife)

(ashton and liz run down the hallway)

(ashton chases after the person)

"Where the hell do you think your going?"

(the person didnt answer)

(the person runs into michaels room)

(ashton runs into michaels room)

"stop dont hurt him. he's hurt enough. "

Say goodbye to michael.

"Trevor. Stop dont lay a hand on him. stab me instead. michael has gone through enough."

it seems to me, when i shot michael it didnt kill him liked i wanted it to. well i guess i started the job i should end it.
"stab me instead. ill take the blame for whatever michael has done to you."

fine dont move.

(Anne Marie runs in)

Stop. dont hurt either one. youre that angry to kill someone, then do it to me.

"Mum no. Don't give in to him. He's the definition of nut job."
I'm sorry ashton, you both have your futures a head of you, live your dreams. I'll see you one day, soon, hopefully."
(Trevor does stabbing motion to Anne Marie)
"TREVOR DONT!!"
(Trevor stabs Ashton's mom)
"MUM, PLEASE DONT BE DEAD. SOMEONE CALL A DOCTOR & SECURITY."

(Trevor runs out of the hospital)
(1 hour later)
(Dr Nikelson comes out of surgery)
I'm so so so deeply sorry your mom didn't make it. The stabbing injury was too deep, she bled out. We tried to save her. You can go and say goodbye. Again I'm sorry for your loss.
(Ashton starts bawling)
"She's...she's gone for good. she'll never get to see me get married or the other lads or Lauren or Harry. My heart broke into a million pieces. Liz can you come with me? I don't think i can handle this by myself."

Sure honey. Your like my son. I'll do anything for you. Sure I'll come with you.
(They walk into the operating room where Mrs Irwin's lifeless body lays)
(Ashton gulps)
"Mum...."
(Tears fall down his cheeks)
"This is too soon for you to go..."
(Ashton continuously wipes his eyes with tissues)
"I owe you big time for dying for me and Michael..."
(Ash breaks down even more)
"I just want you to know I love you so so much, forever and always..."
(He keeps on sobbing in the process of talking)
"The guys will miss you very much as well."
(Ashton hugs Liz)
"Harry and Lauren need you as their mother...."
(Ash sniffles a little)
"Lauren and Harry love you so much as well."
(Ashton cries even harder)
"Saying goodbye to you for the last time in my life is the hardest for any child to go through."
(He wipes his eyes with his shirt)
(He hold his moms hand)
(He leans over and kisses her wrist)
"Sorry for getting so emotional. Don't worry mum, I'll take good care of Lauren and Harry."

"Liz I can't do this."
Your doing great. You're very brave.
"Can't wait to see you up in heaven. I know your looking down on me. I'll try to be strong for you. I promise."
Don't worry Anne Marie, I'll take good care of Ashton, Lauren and Harry. We'll miss you deeply.
(Dr walks in)
I'm sorry but you guys have to leave. We have some funeral prepping to do. I'm sorry.
(Ashton cries even more as Liz escorts him out of the room)
"I love you Mum. I miss you."