chapter 24

"Michael whats wrong with Ashton?"

Hes been taking it very hard. Every night he cries himself to sleep. He's sleeping in the same hotel room as me and i here him sobbing the same time every night. i try to comfort him nothing works. he's been having to see a therapist 2 times a week to try and help him cope with everything. i dont think its working, sadly.

( calum starts talking)

" during rehersals yesterday, when we were doing Amnesia, he kept wiping his eyes. he won't even step foot in his own house, it effected him so much. luckily luke's mum has taken him and all his siblings in.

'" Now michael what has been happening with you?"

Well um lets see, someone we went to school with shot me. the bullet got me in the head. i was told i died for five minutes. im here now so my message to everyone is live your life to the fullest.

"wow what an amazing story. thank god youre alive Mikey. Now calum whats going on with you?"

Well, you know how were all fairly very close to one another? well im closest to michael. having someone tell you your bestfriend died hurts so BAD. i was very very close to suicide. Im sorry. i regret that action so much. i was in the physic ward for a week. let me tell you i never wanna go back.

" Inspiring story Calum. What about you Luke?"

Lets see, i was good. but there was this girl (who is now a big part of my life) who was dying from some kidney issues, ashton tried so hard to do the transplant because of his appendix, i did it instead. best feeling in the world to help someone i dont even know. however i did have a slight complication during the procedure. I did loose my heart beat for a solid 30 seconds and i fell into a coma for about a half hour, but im all good now. the power of faith and friendship got me through it. and im proud to have the same scar on my body as this lovely girl alexandria. sorry she cant be here today , she's on a class trip in england.

"wow luke thats amazing. one day ill have to contact her and have her come on the show and interview her. thank godness your all well now. thank you for being on the show. and again ashton im very sorry for your loss. i feel so horrible that you have to go through that."

Thank you so much Ellen see you soon.