Chapter 44

Izzy stepped out of the funeral home for a few minutes to get some fresh air and this is what she witnessed.

*Izzys POV*

(a group of 3 guys laughing in the parking lot)

"Whats so funny? Its funeral theres nothing funny about death. Youre a bunch of motherfucking idiots."

You dont scare us, little girl.

(the guy with the cigarette in his mouth throws the funeral card that had michaels name, birthday, picture and death date along with a bible quote on it, on the ground)

(he starts laughing loud and obnoxiously and stomps on it)

"THAT WAS MY BOYFRIEND! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ALL OF YOU?'

haha. boyfriends? thats funny! hes not your boyfriend. hes a damn criminal. he murdered my friend, 3 days ago.

"Michael would never do that and you know it."

HE DID SO! Trevor trashed his car and i watched michael flee to Trevors house. He climbed through a back window and stabbed him to death. To get back at him I ran over Michael. I made it look like an accident, it was no accident.. It was planned. Now why do you get the fuck outta here.

"YOU MONSTER! WHY? MICHAEL DID NOTHING TO YOU! HE WAS PROTECTING HIMSELF AND HIS FAMILY AND HIS FRIENDS."

(izzy attempts to punch the guy smoking in the face)

Hey, hey, play nice. Im Tommy by the way. I think your cute.

"EW I DONT WANT YOUR UGLY LYING ASS. IM GONNA MAKE YOU PAY DEARLY! YOU HEAR ME? TOMMY?!"

"Oh Im so scared."

"HOW FUCKING DARE YOU FOR DOING THAT! I HOPE YOU ROTE IN HELL ALONG WITH REST OF YOUR FRIENDS!!"

(izzy attempts to punch Tommy in the face)

Security, some girl i dont know tried to punch me. Shes one of those crazy fangirls. Please take her off the premises.

(security talks izzy off the premises)

Samira's POV:

"I walked up to Michaels casket first. I was one of his best friends. And he was one of my favorite members. I canr belive hes gone."

Once she saw Michael, she cried her eyes out.

"Michael, Im gonna fucking hunt down whoever, did this to you! because this wasnt no accident. I miss you so much. This hurts so much. Me and the other girls will stay strong for you guys, I promise you. I love you. Goodbye, for now."

It was so hard for Samira to even see Luke or Calum. She said her I love you;s and goodbye;s and tried to get out of there as quick as possible. She didnt do it on purpose. Her heart couldnt handle it. She needed time to process everything and to calm down.

next was victoria online. she was one hot mess especially when she had ro say her finale goodbye to her brother.

*Victoria's POV*

"Oh Michael. I cant believe this is happening...."