chapter 40

(the next morning)

Lukes POV:

"wheres michael? he isnt answering his phone. he wasnt home. hes parents are away on vacation. its not like him to answer his phone."

(calum comes running)

LUKE TURN ON THE NEWS QUICKLY!

(they turn on the tv)

The news lady said: Breaking News: Michael Clifford, aged 19th, was found on Northwest Sydney highway this morning. He was a victim of a hit and run accident. At the seen Clifford was pronounced dead do to severe injuries left by the driver, who has been taken into custody this morning. No name has been released yet on the suspect. More details to be released later.

(calum turns the the tv off)

(he breaks down)

" Out of all fucking people why the fuck did it have to be Michael!? First Ashton now Michael?? Today was supposed to be something special. Its not fair that Ash and Mikey didnt live to see '3 Years Of 5SOS'. I'm so done with everything. My emotions are all over the place. Loosing someone from our family almost ever day is getting tougher. The war is getting harder to fight each day. Its hard to stay strong, especially when you loose two of your best friends. I cant do this anymore. I love you Luke Hemmings, we've been best friends for so long......our band disappeared faster than i imagined. no one can ever pick up the pieces of how broken i am and put me back together. Ive tried so hard ans so long to keep a smile on my face and not to break down. I even broke zoey's promise along time ago, i know ashton and mikey and i know you would probably be ashamed of me......but... i-i started self harming again. its time for me to go, i wanna be with ashton and mikey now, theres no hope for me anymore. goodbye, ill always remember you."

(calum runs out of the house)

(luke goes after him)

(luke follows calum to a roof of a school building)

Stop Calum. It doesnt have to be like this. I understand you miss Michael so much, i do too. i miss ashton very much as well. i love you calum.

"goodbye, luke, i love you so much."

(calum jumps off the building)

NO CALUM. WHAT THE HELL.?