chapter 25

(the day after the ellen show)

Marie's POV:

my mom dropped me off at "St Michaels Cemetary" in the southern part of sydney. there was really no one there as per usual. just rows and rows of head stones. in a distance i see this tall curly haired kid, with black skinny jeans, read bandanna and a flannel with flowers in his hand. he looks pretty upset if you ask me. i should go up to him and see whats wrong. i seems sad and lonely.

(Marie walks up to ashton)

Hey Im Marie. Whats your name? Are you okay?

" Hello Marie, Im-Im Ashton. im not fine at all. "

Tell me whats wrong ill understand. Who are the flowers for? they look really nice.

" Um there for my mum. She passed away a month ago unfortunately. Its very hard for me. Ill never get over it."

Aww. Im so sorry. Its gonna be okay Ashton. The feeling when you loose someone close to you is very hard.

"Why are you here? May i ask?"

My Aunt died a couple years ago, and every now and then i visit her burial sight. sometimes i cry too when im here.

"Aw im so sorry for your loss. I hope your aunt and my mum are bonding up there."

Hey, do you mind if i stand here and pray with you?

"No, i dont mind. itll make me feel better, actually."

Your Mum's name is beautiful by the way. My name is in it.

"Yeah i know. Im gonna name my child after her as a tribute. Im getting a tattoo in honor of her."

Aw thats so sweet! Whats the tattoo going to be?

"Its going to be a flower and a cross its going to say 'gone but never forgotten anne marie iriwn.'"

Thats so sweet!!!

" I know. I'm going to get it tomorrow. Cant wait to see everyones reaction."

Everyones going to love it!

"hey do you wanna come and watch me and the rest of the guys rehears?"

sure! i'd love too.

(at rehearsals)

"hey guys! this is Marie! I met her at the cemetary! she's gonna watch us practice."

Okay so the set list is;

18

what i like about you

try hard

superhero

american idiot

amnesia

never be

the only reason

out of my limit

she looks so perfect

end up here

long way home

(ashton starts crying during amnesia and never be)

" I cant do this. I cant hide my pain from Harry and Lauren."

What do you mean you hide it from them?

" I dont cry in front of them. i dont wanna show them how broken i am. i wanna show them im strong but i guess im not."

youre strong dont say that. its gonna get better i promise.