Chapter 43

*Isabelles POV**

"Aw Lukey? Why did this happen? Why did you have to leave us? I cant bare to see any of you like this. I regret breaking up with you 6 years ago. I regret every minute now, of not being with you. And it sucks, really. I'm sorry, i dont know how im going to live with this guilt. I will always love you even though we had our differences, back then. You are, and always will be one of my idols Luke. I miss you more than you can imagine. This is farewell I guess?"

Next was Calum....

"Oh my god, Cal?'' This cant be real. I cant believe that this time i wasnt there to save you again. I feel so terrible. Why did you take your own life, like that? Was it cause of Mikey?? Youve helped me with so much in my life and i thank you for that. i really do."

And lastly was Michael...

(izzy broke down even more)

"why did you have to leave me? why were you out at that time of the morning? what the hell were you doing?? loosing you is worse than any break up ive ever been through. im slowly regreting all the means things ive said to you, ever. i should really be thanking you for saving me the other day. that text message you send me meant a real lot."

(she reads the text message out loud)

November 29th, 2014, 11:07PM

Text message from: Michael Clifford<3 :

Hey, babe, i just wanna tell you you're worth a million. Dont let those haters get to you. You're way better then them. Theyre just immature and jealous that were together, fuck them, we dont need those people in our lives. I love you to the moon and back and i dont know what i'd do what out you,seriously. Your life is way more important than mine. Babe, i would take a bullet for you if i had to. No matter what happens ill always love you. Please stay strong for me. goodnight, I love you so dang much. X

:"that text makes me smile all the time. thank you for that. dont worry. ill never hurt myself ever again. i love you so much. rest easy michael, i miss you so much."

**Hailey's POV***

" I walked into the funeral home, and i saw dozens are crying girls. I broke down as well. I felt extremely heartbroken. I kind of blamed myself for what was going on. i said my goodbyes to Calum first, oh dear, i hated seeing him all pale. I went up to Michael second that was even tougher. He had bruises and cuts on his beautiful face. And he was all pale and lifeless, its so sad. lastly i went up to Luke. He looked so peaceful yet so white. And no Im not trying to sound funny. Everything was a lot to take in. Between Ash dying literally like a week ago was hard enough, and now a triple funeral makes it worse. I love them so much. Theyre all together now, which makes me happy, at the least. Not trying to sound hypercritical but im happy their together. But im very emotionally struck by them not being here anymore. Its gonna be a tough battle to go through. I can only imagine what the parents and the family is going through. It must be horrible to loose a child.