chapter 31

( This what the letter said )

Dear Michael, Luke and Calum,

By the time you guys found this letter I probably passed away. Im sorry you guys had to find out this way. Ive been sick for the last few months, i was uncurable, there was nothing the doctors can do for me. I was given a minimum of 3 months to live from the day i was diagnost, i knew today/tonight was going to be it for me. i felt my body giving up on me. i was orignally given the option to go into the hospital and be made comfortable till i passed, i didnt want that, i rather spend my last days and hours with you guys, with a smile on my face.. i lived a good life. thank you for letting me share this band experience with you guys. we've been through thick and thin together, this is not the end for any of, its only the beginning. even though im done it doesnt me you boys have to end everything, stay friends , a family and a band, it'll make me very happy.our memories will stick with me forever, remember that, ill never forget anyone of you, or the fans. im never gonna stop loving you guys even though im not on earth anymore. i want you guys to be strong for me, dont cry. it was too hard to say a formal goodbye to everyones face, im sorry. one day we'll all see each other again. ill always be watching you guys from heaven, smiling. even though ive said this a million times, I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH, ill miss every single one of you. im sorry it has to end this way. ill be with my mum and grandpa now, at peace. my life may have been short but it was a damn good one.

Love Always From Your New Number One Angel In Heaven,

Ashton. xx

(michael starts crying)

( the paramedics take ashtons lifeless body to the hospital)

luke buried his face in his jacket, calum was trying to hide the fact he was crying and michael had a complete melt down in front of everyone. Liz, Andy and Jack stood there with concerned faces. no one said a word for a good 5 minutes.

"How do we tell the fans??? Lauren??? Harry???"

' dont worry michael im gonna go take lauren and harry out of school for the day."

(liz goes to the school to pick up lauren and harry)

(this is luke talking by the way)

(luke starts crying)

This is not even real. i have to be dreaming. he was fine last night. we were having a grande old time. this must be a prank.

(Liz walks in the school)

(she walks into the main office)

"Hi, Im liz hemmings, im here to pick up Lauren and Harry Irwin, there has been a family emergency and i need to take them out for the rest of the day."

( Liz in the car with harry and lauren)

( liz is trying not to cry)

(back to luke , michael and calum)

( here is what was written on the second letter)

Dear Cal, Mikey and Lukey,

This is kind of weird to me but here is my will;

- half of saved up/band salary goes to lauren and harry, the rest goes to charity

- i want my drum sticks on the wall of legendary drummer along with my name

- start a legacy of me called ashtonslegacy

- wear my bandannas

-wear/donate my clothes

-release my vocal/drum vocals

-keep my insagram/facebook/twitter/google plus, alive

-post unseen pics of me

- keep my name alive

Love you guys,

thank you,

ashton