chapter 19

(The doctors wheel luke into ashtons room along with alexandria)

"Luke i know your in a coma, but if you can hear me please listen to me. thank you for what you did. it means so much that you'd save my life, not many people would do that. thank you. i kinda saved you as well, you have some of my blood inside of you as well. i hope you wake up soon"

(ashton takes his cross bracelet off and ties it on lukes wrist)

"im putting all my faith in you. make my friend well again. make him wake up. thank you."

(luke begins to open his eyes)

(ashton gasps)

Ashton is that you?

"yes its me. its okay. dont move. youre gonna be okay. alexandria is in here. i think she wants to meet you."

Alexandria's POV:

"Hi, Im Alexandria (alex for short) are you luke? the kind boy that donated his kidney to me."

Yes, im Luke. Luke Hemmings. It was nothing, saving people is my job.

"Wait did you just say your luke hemmings. as in luke hemmings from 5 seconds of summer?"

yes. im luke from 5sos. and thats ashton if you didnt know.

"Oh my god. thank you so much luke. this means the world to me. your a lifesaver. ill never be able to repay you. god bless. and ashton i feel so bad for you. youll be better soon. i lobe the both of you. wheres calum and michael?"

(ashton clears his throat)

michael, um, was shot about a half hour ago. he uh didnt survive as far as i know. and calum i honestly dont know where he went.

(liz walked in)

Luke? Youre awake!

"Hi mum. i love you."

(liz wipes her tears)

I almost lost you. Your heart stopped during the operation.

"Oh my god. i dont know what to say."

michael got shot and he passed for like 5 minutes, calum tried to jump off the building. michael is alive again. its been a crazy day.

"You mean, 3 angels were almost made today mum?"

Honey, lets not talk about that luke. think postitve. youre all doing fine now which makes me happy.

Hey ash, why did you give me your cross bracelet? its yours you should keep it forever.

"its yours now. remember it gets you through thick. you wouldnt of woken up if you didnt have it on. i wouldnt of survived my operation if it wasnt for that bracelet."

(Mama Irwin walks in)

How are my cutie pies doing?

"were doing better, mum, thanks for asking."

ash, where did your bracelt go.

"luke has it. i put it on him. he woke up after it was put on him. god is real mum. hes real.'

(nurse walks in)

Alexandria, Luke how you guys feeling?

"Im in pain. its a good kind of pain thought."

Just sitting around thanking luke for what he's done for me.

(alexandria goes on twitter and tweets)

@ alex_hemmo_irwin : just found out luke hemmings gave his kidney to me, im not even joking, ask him

@ Luke5SOS : a lot has happened today, i donated my kidney for a good cause, feel better soon @ alex_hemmo_irwin

@ Ashton5SOS : thanks for all your get well wishes, other band members are gonna need them as well

@ Calum5SOS : i almost lost a close friend today. and you guys almos lost me #suicideisnevertheansweer i love you guys