Chapter 35

"Harry you go first."

(Harry begins to cry along with Calum)

'This is not fair, Ashton. This wasnt supposed to happen. Its not fair. Everyone is dying, everyone whose close with me, its not fair. After mum died we were supposed to grow together. We were supposed to be able to see each other get married and have kids. Everyone misses you including me, no one has stopped crying since this morning. You mean so much to me, your my role model, my brother, i love you. i miss you so very much. have fun with mum and grandpa. i love you so much, farewell.'

'calum its your turn...'

(calum wipes the tears away from his eyes)

"the last 3 years have been an amazing journey with you. Im proud to forever and always call you my band mate. we miss you more than you can possibly imagine. loosing you is probably one of the most hardest things ive ever been through. i want you to know that youll be forgotten. love you man, ill see you on the other side soon."

(calum and harry leave)

(michael goes in alone)

(hes sobbing into his hands)

"i cant believe this is happening. this is the hardest for me. looking at you like this brings back so many memories. thinking back to our highschool years, makes me kinda sad, god im such an idiot, i shouldve never hurt you back then. that was so uncalled for. i wasted so much time back then. bit seriously the last fews years making music and touring with you have been amazing. no one would be ever to replace you. you'll always be my favorite drummer. and ill never forget you. you didnt deserve to die at such a young age. maybe god is testing us, yanno. as the saying goes 'god gives his toughest battles to his strongest soldiers.', im sorry if you had to see me break down."

(michael walks over and attempts to hug ashtons dead body)

"well i guess this is a goodbye.. its hard but, it has to be done. i love you so freaken much, dude. goodbye."

(Michael leaves the room and Liz, Andy and Jack go inside)

(Michael, Luke, Calum , Lauren and Harry , have a group hug in the hallway)