chapter 26

(ashton with the therapist)

Hi Ashton how are you feeling today?

"Im doing like 1/7 better than 3 days ago. I made an effort yesterday to go and visit my mum's grave."

How was your reaction when it was just you there?

'' I think I have handled it a bit better, but i still broke down. a lot of the time when im drumming during certain songs i stop to wipe my eyes hear and there. during the ellen interview i ran off the stage. are you kidding me i cant cry in front of all those people. "

Have you been feeling depressed lately?

"No not necessarily just generally upset."

( 2hours later)

Ashton, do you wanna try with me and go into your house and get some clothes and stuff?

"I'll try Luke, as long as you come inside with me, okay?"

Ill come in dont worry. why wouldnt i help you?

"i dont know, i thought you'd think im a fucking idiot for going in my OWN house with someone with me."

(Lukes phone rings)

(he answers)

"Hello, whose this?"

Hi yes this is the South Sydney Hospital, Im calling about your friend Michael Clifford.

"Oh my god, what happened?"

He was jumped by 2 masked guys, they beat him up as well, Michael suffered some broken bones and a concussion. Can you please come down here like right away, we cant get a hold of his parents.

"Thanks for informing me about it i'll be there right away."

(He hangs the phone up)

Michael is in the hospital he's been robbed.

"I have an idea of who of mightve done it, hurry up in the damn car, lets go see michael. sometimes i feel like these things are nightmares. and soon i wont be able to deal with it."