chapter 38

(harry walks up to lauren)

"Lauren Im so sorry for the loss of your brother. Im so upset that you have to go through this. Me and the other lads are so emotionally struck by this. Ashton didnt deserve the sickness he had, no one does. Your Mum shouldnt of gotten stabbed, either. Ill miss Ash so much. Ill miss the nudity of him in the dressing room. My prayers and love are with you, little harry, mum and ashton. Stay strong, babe."

(they hug)

That means a lot to me. Thank you. Ill try to stay strong for you. And especially for ashton. Itll be hard, trying shouldnt hurt.

(harry walks over to luke)

(he hugs luke, tightly)

"Mate, Im sorry for having to go through this. These tough events in your life make you stronger. Ashton loves you, mate, remember that. He's up in heaven, singing and drumming with the angels, i promise you."

'Thank you Harry. You're a good lad. Im very lucky to have you Harry. The amount of support were getting is unbelievable. Thanks for everything."

( group of fans walk in)

(One hugs luke another hugs calum and another one hugs michael)

"Thank you for coming. And for wearing those bandannas, Ash would love them."

No problem Luke. We'd do anything for Ashton. The first girl reprimanded.

(Hailey walks in)

(She walks ups to Ashtons casket and says her goodbyes and says a prayer)

(She walks over to Calum and hugs him)

Thank you for coming Hailey. Thanks for all your support.

(Hailey starts tearing)

"He looks so peaceful looking. I miss his smile, his eyes....everything. Earlier i was looking at his old snapchats he used to send me, i broke down. I miss him so freaking much."