Chapter 28

(1 week later)
( ashton goes to the doctor)
How have you've been doing lately Ashton?
"I haven't felt good, I really don't know how to describe it."
Ok,we're gonna run some tests and see what's wrong.
(They run some tests)

I have some news but, you have a rare disease. It hasn't been seen in 35 years. I'm so sorry. As far as me and my colleague know, there's no known cure. As the weeks go on your condition will worsen. 3 months tops. I suggest you start doing the stuff on your bucket list, before it's too late. Release the second album, tour as many places as you can , make some more memories with the other boys. Make them remember you as they way you want them to.

(Ashton leaves and goes home)
(He walks into the door)
Hi, ashton how was the doctor?
"It was pretty good Liz , all is well."
That's good. Come join us for dinner.
( 1 day later)
"Hey guys. I have an idea. We should move some of the tour dates, earlier, and release the new album, it's done and ready, I want the fans to hear it. They do so much for us they deserve to have it earlier."
What's the rush Ash? I guess we can move the European/Australian/US tour dates closer. And we should release the album next month.
"Hey guys let's take a group selfie, and I'll post it on twitter."
Ashton, are you okay ? You're not acting like yourself.
"Haha that's funny Michael. I'm fine nothing to worry about. I just like preserving the memories with my best mates."
Okay. I'm kinda freaked out...we can take the selfie before you start barking at a tree or something.
"You're very funny Clifford."
(They take the selfie)
(at rehearsals)
"Um look, you know what my dream is?"
What's your dream?
"My dream is to have my drumsticks on the wall with all the other legendary drummers."
I have a dream too.
"What's your dream Luke?"
I want my name to be pasted down in rock history.
"Me too. That shit would be so fucking cool."
Lad, are you on some new medication? Your acting a bit nuts.
"Nah just a bit overwhelmed! So fucking pumped to get the tour started. Am I right luke?"
Yeah haha. I gotta go.
(Luke runs out of the venue)