chapter 41

( 1hour later)

(Luke goes on facebook)

New Post: Luke Hemmings:

Today marks 3 years of my band. 3 years ago we were so happy to have Ash join and become our drummer. It went by so fast and we have lots of memories together. thank you all of you for sticking by for the past few weeks, theyve been incrediably hard. i dont know if anyone of you saw the news today but, michael was in a hit and run incident. he passed away at the seen. #ripmichael , i love you man, have fun with ashton up there.about an hour ago i lost another best friend to suicide. im trying not cry as i type this but, calum thomas hood, took his own life. #ripcalum , i love you so much cal, fly high with michael and ashton. i miss all three of you dearly. try and stay strong for me. i love you all.

-Luke

(3 hours later)

(Luke tweets)

@ Luke5SOS : im sorry guys i cant take it anymore. i love you all so much. goodbye.

( 2 and 1/2 hours later)

Liz came home from work and discovered luke in the bathroom. he overdosed.it was too late, he was gone.

(liz tweets)

@ LizHem65 : I just found Luke. He swallowed too many pills. There was nothing the paramedics can do. #RipLuke . I love you such much darling. Fly high.