chapter 9

chapter 9

Okay. so i just got off the phone with Hailey and tomorrow she'll be at Ashton's house.

i facebook messaged Emiy and she'll show up tomorrow too!

" I found Samira's instagram and I dm'd her and shes coming too!"

I found my former girlfriend Angelina, on facebook and shes coming to the meeting tomorrow. what about you Luke?

My cousin Jason was a victim and hes coming from rehab to help us.

"wow i cant believe this. all these people, going through almost the same thing as me. who knew that a bully can give you friends. i can always count on you guys, always."

WE LOVE YOU ASHTON! NEVER LEAVE US!

'' i wont i truly promise."

hey um guys do you wanna sleep over my place tonight?

"sure luke."

yay, im free.

i have no one so yay/

yes, im totatlly coming.

ill be there.

(they all go to lukes house)

So ashton, you know how i told you im sorry for what ive done to you? well i wanna apologize in person. im sorry. you were always too cute to resist but michael made me do it. pushing you down and calling you names was so hard for me.

"Um thanks. I was always the person that got bullied for no reason. Its not fair. no one deserves to get taunted like that. michael would kick me, punch me, throw me against lockers, call me a fag and did it infront of so many people so i'd cry. he has punched me in the lockeroom and hes threatened me with a pocket knife in the hallway. its horrible."

i dont think he'll hurt you anytime soon.

'' i doubt that, he can plow right through you guys. he doesnt care that girls are here, he can push you right over. and he'll come straight after me, with some kind of object."

Remember Ashton , Samira said she'll kick his ass if she has too, and you know it. And Hailey is well trained in self defense, no body can stop the two of them.

"your right calum. i gotta think of the postitives."

well its getting late. we should go to sleep so we have energy for our 11am meeting.

"Goodnight guys, thanks for sticking up for me."