Chapter 4

Chapter4:

(At Ashton's house)

(Ashton opens the letter)

(Ash reads it out loud to Luke)

Dear Ashton,

I'm so sorry, for all the mean things I've done to you this year. I never intended to hurt you in anyway. You see...Michael Clifford used to bully me in 8th grade he told me if I didn't go out with him, suck his dick or harass you he'd make my life a living hell, again. Michael can never find out about this. So if you see me at school be terrified of me..and I'll continue to bully you. I love Ashton Fletcher Irwin. And again I'm sorry for being mean to you, I'm really sorry.

Sending You All My Love In The World,

Isabelle Maloney

"Oh my god. A girl actually likes me, for me! Isabelle actually likes me!"

Hold up, ash... How do you know that someone's not purposely doing this?

"Are you kidding me? I actually think she's nice. She only got detention once in her life. She may of pushed me down in front of people but it's because they were watching and most of them know her."

I rather have Izzy punch me in the face then have her say I love you, to me.

"So um what are we gonna do about Michael?"

I tried. Calum tried. He's too powerful. No matter how many times he hurts you, I'll never stop being your friend. Never.

"Thank you so much. Now where's

Cal?"

I don't know he should be coming now.

(Someone knocks on the door)

(Cal screaming)

LET ME IN. LET ME IN. MICHAEL IS GONNA KILL ME! DAMMIT ASHTON OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!

(Opens door)

(Calum runs in)

"Calum what's wrong?"

Um you know that girl Victoria, well um she dropped her Michael Kors bag on the floor so being the gentleman I am a picked it up. And than after that I head Michael screaming, 'get your hands off my sisters stuff', he charged at me. I ran out of the school and he ran after me. Now I'm here and he knows where you live thanks to me.

"Your not an idiot. It was an accident. You know he shouldn't best you up for it. It should be me. I deserve it. "

You don't deserve to be bullied Ashton.

" I do. Michael even said it I'm a worthless human. I'm going out there. He can beat the crap out of me all he wants."

Don't, Ashton.

(Ashton opens the door and goes outside.)