Chapter 15

(Everyone walks into Michaels room)

Why did you do this Mikey......why.......

" i taught myself a valuable lesson thats why.I have bandages on my wrists from the deep slashes, i have gauses on my thighs from cigarette burns, i had also had to get my stomach pumped from swallowing too many pain killers."

(Ashton collapses to the floor clutching his stomach)

(zoey starts screaming)

"SOMEONE HELP ASHTONS DOWN. WE NEED HELP!

(doctors and nurses come in and take ashton away on a bed)

(they run some tests)

****45minutes later***

(the nurse walks up to Anne Marie (Ashtons Mom) Lauren ( Ashtons sister) and Harry (Ashtons brother) )

"Mrs Irwin.. I have some bad news."

Whats wrong with my son?

" He has a case of appendicitis. If we dont operate fast enough, his appendix might burst, which is fatal."

Do the operation, please. Please save my son.

" Would you like to see him before we wheel him down into surgery?"

Yes, ma'am. Thank you so much. C'mon kids, lets go see Ash.

(they walk to into Ashtons room)

"Ashton, are you okay?"

I feel so sick Mum. It feels like Im dying.

" Dont worry baby, your gonna be fine. You'll have to get a snall operation to get your appendix removed. You've come down with a case of appendicitis."

Mum, Im scared. I never had an operation before.

"Youre in good hands, darling. Michael Will be getting released tonight, so he'll be here with te other boys when you wake up."

Can i see them before i go under?"

"Yes, Lauren will go and get them. Excuse me Ashton, Im gonna go use the restroom, Harry will stay with you if you dont mind a minute."

I dont mind. Go ahead, Mum.

"Big brother whats wrong? Why are you here? Why do you have to get surgery?"

You see Harry, there's thus tiny useless organ in your body that can get inflamed and if that happens: you have to get it removed.

"are you going to be okay, Ashton?"

Ill be okay. It shouldnt be too long.

(Mum walks in along with Lauren, Luke and Calum)

"Since Michael can't leave his bed at the moment, he wanted me to give you this."

(Luke hands him a piece of paper)

Dear Ashton,

Good luck with with the operation bro. You'll do be fine. Im sorry that i cant see you face to face before you have your operation, Im sorry, i got to stay in this bed till tonight. Dont worry, Ill be waiting in the lobby with the others when you come back out. My thoughts will be with you thw whole entire time, dont forget that. I love you, Ashton. Stay Strong. :)

- Mikey xx

" ( Nurse walks back in)

"Ashton were ready for you. Were going to wheel you down now. Okay?"

Good luck Ashton, love you man. You'll do fine."

"thanks lukey, love you bro."

" gonna be thinking about you the whole time. ill be waiting for you to come out. love you."

Thanks Cal. Means a lot. Love you too.

" I love you big bro. your gonna do fabulous. i love you so so much!"

Thank you Lauren. Your the best sister ever."

( Lauren kisses Ashtons forehead)

" Good luck Big Brother Ashton. We love you."

Thank you Harry. Thanks for your support. Love you too.

" Ashton, good luck, baby. your in fantastic hands. i love you. give me a kiss on the cheek before you go."

( Ashtons kisses his mum's cheek)

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MUM. I COULD NEVER HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT YOU.

( Momma Irwin kisses Ashtons forehead)

(Ash gets wheeled down)

( Ann Marie starts crying and yelling)

" ASHTON DONT LEAVE ME. THIS HURTS WAY TO MUCH."

Luke and Calum had to restrain her from going into the operating room)