Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

What did you say?

You heard me.I said shut the fuck up.

If you think I'm going to hurt you, you got anther thing coming. Because I'm not. I rather beat the crap outta Ashton.

(Shoves Ashton into a wall)

Bye loser.

(In science)

(Calum yelling at Michael)

Would you two just get a room! Your too dang loud! You two are the reason why I'm failing this class! Go finger Isabelle on your own time.

Michaels POV:

I can do whatever I want when I want. I can fuck my girl friend on the floor of the cafeteria and no one would care. I can beat the shit out of Ashton whenever. I highly suggest you keep your damn mouth shut before you have Ashton pay, dearly.

Isabelle's POV:

Calum, Michael doesn't give a shit. I rather suck him then learn about whatever the hell were learning. And anyways Ashton is such a shit person. You call that song he wrote a song?! It sounds like a five year old wrote it. Now excuse us I have a blow job to do.

(After class)

Izzy walks up to Ashton.

Yo, ugly. Why don't you have a girlfriend? Hmmm?

Ashton stood there shaking as everyone stared at him.

-izzy starts tapping her foot on the floor-

ARE YOU DEAF? DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?

"I.......I.....don't. I....I....don't...know....why. I'm...so...so...sorry. Please leave...leave...me...alone."

(Izzy pushes him to the floor)

I know the answer to that question. Your a looser.

(Ashton runs the bathroom crying)

(Luke walks in)

"Luke you gotta help me. I don't know why Isabelle and Michael hate me so much. Everyone just stand there and watch it happen. No one does shit.

Okay. Lemme explain, Isabelle probably does that because maybe she might have a crush on you. Michael is probably jealous. I don't even get why he's popular anyways he's a jerk. He doesn't play football or anything so I don't get why everyone is so far up his ass.

"I feel like shit because of him. I think that izzy girl has anger issues or something. I never saw a girl act like that in my life."

C'mon, let's go. You got loads of work to do if you wanna win 1st place at the talent show on Friday.

"Hold on let me go to my locker first."

(Opens up locker)

"Look Luke there's a note. Great...i sure hope it's hate mail."