EPILOGUE

The story line of the fanfic is in the beginning its set when Ashton, Michael, Calum and Luke are in school. Michael was Ashtons bully. That was real. The part when their all at the talent show and they make up and become friends and a band. The parts where Michael attempts suicide and he meets his past vicrims are all true!

When it gets up to the part when Ashton falls ill and comes down with a case of appendicitis, is an actual event, that happened to him a few months back if you didnt know. The section in the fanfic where Ashton was getting wheeled down into surgery, was real. What was not mentioned was after his operation, he wakes up for a little while and then blacks out. when he black out he falls into a coma (which is not mentioned in the chapter). Since hes heavily medicated while in the coma (which is not mentioned) he falls into a dreaming state.

In that dreaming state he dreams many things, such as himself dying or his mom getting stabbed by one of michaels ex school friends that he hasnt had contaced with in 3 years or more.

Everything after Ashtons surgery is a dream, it didnt actually happen.

Im sorry for all the tears i caused you to release during reading my fanfic!

I hope you enjoyed it!

By the way I will be writing a Luke fanfic soon so stay tuned.................!

Follow me on twitter ash5sosstagram

Follow me on instagram: 0nedirections_nutella