Chapter 37

(Niall walks up to Luke)
(They hug and cry onto each other)
Nialls POV:
This is horrible. I can't believe this is happening. A few days ago I was texting him and he was fine. He looks like he's napping. When I saw the tweets I hadn't stop crying. It's so sad. And by the way you look like you've been crying for a few days. Hug me again brother. We're gonna get through this together. Oh and I tied a bandanna on my wrist for Ashton.

(Luke starts to tear up again)
"Niall, I can't do this. It's so much. It just happened so fast. Michael found him......when I heard Michael scream that he wasn't breathing it felt like my heart stopped."

(Niall walks over to Michael)
Hug me Michael.
(They hug)
"This is t-too m-much for me. We were playing Ninetendo 64 and Ashton was like "I'm tired, I have a headache. I'm going to bed," maybe if I stuck my nose into his business maybe I would've been able to save him."
(Michael is trying so hard not to cry)
"H-he passed in-in his s-sleep. It's my fault."
Shhh. Calm down Michael. It's not your fault. Believe me I'm very sad too. Come sit with me.
(Louis walks over to Calum)
(Louis was crying as well)
Life is too short. That is what sucks. The doctor should've tried to give him something. He was our best friend. He's irreplaceable. I'm so sorry. I understand how it is to say goodbye to someone close to you.
"Thank you Louis. That means a lot. Your support means a whole lot. I keep telling myself and the others that ashton is looking down on us, smiling."