Chapter 33

(The phone rings)
(Liz answers it)
"Hi, this is Liz Hemmings, who's calling?"
This is Carla, from South Sydney Hospital. I'm calling regarding to confirm that you're Ashton Irwin's legal guardian is that correct?
"Yes, I've been his legal guardian for 6 months."
We're sorry to tell you that ashton was pronounced dead at the scene this morning. Our medical examiners determined he died a peaceful death in his sleep around 11:30pm last night, so about 12 hours ago. We ran some tests and we found that he has been sick for a few months, a rare sickeness that hasn't been identified but, no cure for it.
"He was sick and he didn't tell us? If I would've known I would've helped him."
I'm sorry ma'am for your loss. If you may, can you please read his will, if he has one, to me so we can do some preparations for the funeral? When were done I will call you back to come down here. Thank you.
"Thanks for informing me. Bye, bye."

'When are we going to say goodbye to Ashton?'

"We would have to wait for a phone call."

We should find pictures for the funeral. That should pass the time, faster.

(Luke, Michael & Calum on twitter)
[ @ Luke5SOS : hi guys we have very sad news....
@ Michael5SOS : I'm very sorry to announce a major loss in our band..
@ Calum5SOS : ashton has passed away in his sleep, unfortunately
@ 5SOS : #ripashton , we love you and miss you, dude
@ Lauren_Irwin : why does the good die young? #ripashton #missyoubro
@ Harry_Irwin : I wish I can hear your voice one last time :( #ripashton ]

[ Facebook: 5 Seconds Of Summer ]
[ sad news, today, we lost our best friend, our bro, our mate, and our favorite drummer, Ashton Fletcher Irwin. None of us have stopped crying since this morning. Yes, we will remain a band for Ashton. At this time we ask for your thoughts and prayers for Ashton up in Heaven. Thank you for all your support. We love all of you.
Love,
Luke, Calum & Michael
#ripashton ]

(Hospital calls again)

"Come on guys, they said its time for us to go to the hospital."