Chapter 39

Victorias POV:

"michael can you come with me. Walk up to ashton with me please, im scared."

(She clutches onto his arm)

'Sure, dont be afraid, he wont bite. its the same old ashton we all love.'

"dont be such an asshole this is a funeral were at."

'sorry, i just hate seeing you sad.'

"Oh Ashton Fletcher Irwin where do i begin? I miss your voice, you drumming, your smile yoiur stupid-querky keeks you made. there hasnt been a surreal moment yet where it actually feels like your gone. as time goes by it feels like your here, just not up,. to me you like in a forever lasting sleep that youll never wake up from. im sorry, babe, rest in paridise."

Isabelle's POV:

(she starts crying)

(michael walks over and hugs her)

"oh ashton, i feel terrible, you have no idea. this is the last time im gonna be able to see your actual face. i feel so guilty. i know ive said this many, many times but im sorry for picking on you in high school, i was stupid 16 year old back then.ill never forgive myself,ever. we've been friends now..........3, 4 years? it seems so long but i know our friendship will last forever. have fun up there. i love you."
(That night)
It was about 2:15am, there was a huge bang against the garage and the car alarm went off.
Michael went outside side to see what was going on.....
This is what he saw..
Someone smashed his car windows and key scratched his car. And on the garage it said "I'm coming to get you Michael!-T"
It was Trevor again. Michael knew what he had to do, he went back inside and got dressed in all black with a mask, and grabbed a butcher's knife from the kitchen. After, he ran 5 blocks to Trevor's house. He went in through the back. There was a few screams, then silence. Michael killed Trevor. Finally, Michael ran off.