Part 2

Y/n POV

Her eyes and her lips are talking to me, she's making me feel things I never felt before. I couldn't control myself when she tightened her hand on my arm so I leaned in and kissed her lips.

They were not just the softest but they tasted and smelled so good.

She had a sweet scent almost like vanilla.

She then pushes me away and stares in my eyes while biting her luscious lips "I'm going to do bad things to you" she whispers.

she throws me in her bed and slowly climbs on top of me, I'm still naked at this point. she puts her hands on my neck and strangles it, I gasp. "I'll fuck you so hard tonight" she whispers right in my ear, now I have goosebumps all over my body.

She grabs my chin while kissing and biting on my lower lip, it was a pleasant pain.

She keeps her hands on my neck while letting the other drop slowly to my nipples, squeezing them hard, "Billie!!" I moan quietly in her ear.

"You like that" she whispers, "I'm going to destroy you tonight " she trickles her fingers down touching the surface of my stomach.

She reaches to my pussy and I was so wet "look at you already drowning me" she whispers.

"It seems like the nipple squeeze did the trick, now swim Billie," i say making her trickle her fingers to my wet pussy, and immediately without any heads up she inserts her middle one deep inside, I moan even louder " fuck me".

I opened my legs even wider as she was in between, She rubs her fingers on the upper part of my pussy my g spot, gently and slowly stimulates my insides as she goes faster and faster, I'm already screaming at this point.

" don't come, not yet mama" she whispers, "I want you to beg for it" she demands. "Please let me come" I scream and moan in gratification, as I finally squirt.

She gave my pussy a few taps before pulling away her hands and looks me straight in the eyes " I told you not to come, now I will not stop", I grasp as my heart beats faster, I low key didn't want her to stop either.

She kisses all over me, painfully sucking on my neck filling it up with hickeys, and keeps going even further to my chest then my stomach until she reached down until my clit.

She sucked I moaned, she had one hand squeezing on my nipple and the other one in my pussy too.

She kept on going, she wouldn't stop, she was rough in a good way. " I'M COMING!!!" I scream, but she's still going, my legs are shaking, I'm sweating, I grab the sheets.

She just keeps eating me without any breaks, it was satisfying torture.

She then comes up to my face and kisses me in the lips, this time it was gentle, we both smile while kissing. it was sweet.

She then takes off her clothes, her boobs were so big, she was so beautiful naked, It was a side of her I've never seen before and that made me want her even more.

She's on top of me, both naked and making out.

She gets up and opens my legs even wider but this time it's for her pussy to meet mine, she rubs hers on mine, I've never scissored before but this was the best thing ever, just feeing her pussy on mine.

She's grinding harder and harder and we both just kept moaning for as long as it takes.

She was so good, I grab and smack her ass not forgetting to squeeze on her big boobs,

she was soft but rough.

We both were reaching it, she was about to orgasm so was I, but she just kept going faster and faster each time until we both came. Billie fell next to me, and I can feel her warm breathing in my shoulder.

She then turns her head to looks me in the eyes and says " we're still not done".

Billie's POV

yes, I was definitely punishing her for coming when i specifically told her not yet, so I kept fucking her all night.

hours definitely passed and here we are laying in bed cuddling it was already so late she needs sleep "let's rest before you catch your train," I say to her.

she nods without saying a word, I get it I literally destroyed her and most probably she won't even wake up to catch her train in some hours, but that's okay because she'd just have to stay longer with me.

————————————————————-
Vote this if you really like it❤️❤️❤️ and leave comment on what you think I should do next