Part 5

Billie's POV

I'm chilling here with Denzel, Zoe, drew and Mika mostly since I'm closer to them, y/n isn't with us anymore she's been acting weird all night, I don't understand what happened, but she took off minutes ago to the bar area. I never thought she was the type to drink but apparently, she's not having as much fun with us as I'd hope.

I'm here having a conversation with Denzel about the new music he's wanting to put out when Mika shouts "Billie y/n looks really drunk".

my heart rate raises so I turn around to look down directly at the dancehall searching for y/n with my eyes and that's when I see her dirty dancing with two older men, she looks really drunk. at this point, I'm already worried and scared for her. I don't want them taking advantage of her so I run down pissed to approach those perverts.

I got up to them, trying to grab y/n but she kept swirling away each time I get close to her, "Y/N!!" I shout on top of my lungs

she laughed and ran away so I ran fast behind her and grabbed her by the arm "stop fuckin running" i aggressively say "y/n!! What's up with you?, I've been wanting to talk to you all night, where have you been?"

"I'm here Billie, I'll always be here, you can use me and toss me as much as you want, I'm your new toy baby" she bluffs with her breath smelling like alcohol.

I was startled but I seem to get it, she drank so much because of what Q said to me and how I behaved after that, I know she likes me and she probably thinks that something is going on between me and Q.

" y/n we need to talk," I say

she gives me a dirty look then pushes me away, "y/n!!! what are you doing" I stare and her furiously then turned around to see Q heading our way, I immediately grab her hand and rushed to the restroom.

I locked the door behind us and turned around to look her in the face. She was so wasted, she kept spinning and falling all over the place, so I held her down in my arms against the wall, locking my eyes with hers.

"why'd you have to do this y/n? was it that necessary to get this drunk just for some stupid shit" I gently say to her

she gave me a death stare before saying " A STUPID SHIT?" while gnashing her teeth.

" fine watch me do THIS STUPID SHIT to you" she adds pushing me away from her embrace and unlocking the door.

I stand there stunned when I then hear her calling for Q, WHAT?? I say to myself. what the fuck does she want from him so I walk out the restroom to catch her hands all over Q's chest, she was literally making out with him.

I was absolutely disgusted by her actions, I just kept glaring at them and feel my body tensing up with anger.

y/n then tilts her head to look me in the face and comes towards me, sneaking up close to my face and says " what're you going to do to me now daddy" she wipes her lips with her thumb from the wet kiss with Q.

I was angry, I wanted to punish her for what she did, I aggressively glare into her beautiful eyes, she can clearly see the anger in me.

"Now I understand why you're with her, she's pretty naughty," q says mocking us. I narrowed my eyes at him and moved towards him fast pushing him hard against the wall " don't you even think of getting close to her again" I rage in his face.

He seemed quite surprised

" This is the last time I catch you with her" I added

" well no one told you to date a bitch when you could've just stayed with me" He yells