Part 3

Y/n POV

I woke up at 10am realizing how late I was to catch my train I panicked a little, I got up rushed to wear my clothes immediately, I was unaware of the fact that I've already lost my train.

"Where you think you're going," said Billie out of the blue making me jump, "I need to go home But I lost my train"

" then why are you in a hurry love, If you already lost the train," she said giving me her smile.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I asked,

" well, I overslept too love," she said sweetly making he way to me "I like you," she says gently running her fingers through my hair.

"Billie I can't do this" I took her hands off of me and said, " what happened last night was amazing it's just you're a celebrity with a lot going on, and I'm no one, i can't just.."

she glares in my eyes astonished with what I said, " I understand what you're saying, in any case, you should call home and tell them you'll be late".

Billie's POV

I can't let her walk away I can't lose another one, I'm tired of feeling connected with someone and then I end up losing them.

I need her, I want her in my life I don't know why but there's something about her that seems to attract me.

after she called her parents to tell them she's staying with me for a little longer i stay near her and slide my hand around her waist making her look in my eyes before kissing her softly, " bi..." she wanted to stop me but my tongue seemed to block her from saying anything.

"How about I drop you home so no need to be in a hurry," I say calming her down.

"I'll lay out some clean clothes for you to wear today too" I added.

I didn't want her to go, and I was trying to take advantage of any time left with her.

She then gets in the bathroom and comes back out naked "do you want to join me bil", "Fuck yea" I replied.

We both naked inside the shower box, She adjusted the water temperature while I was scrubbing her back with loofa and a vanilla-scented shower gel.

She was so beautiful so I start kissing on the back of her neck and shoulders, she turns around facing me and kisses me the places her hands on my cheeks and neck.

I clutch her waist towards me while squeezing her butt. I lift her right leg and push her towards the wall " Billie!!" she groans. She definitely liked how rough I was.

" call me daddy," I say as I pull her hair,

" Daddy," she says, and that's when I slid my middle finger inside her to rub her g spot, I bite her nipples. "

"Daadddyyyy..." she groans and moans. " you like that y/n?" I whisper in her ears and she keeps moaning and nodding her head, " don't stop Billie", So I rub faster and faster till I know she'll come, and I didn't stop, she was shaking and moving a lot, and I still didn't stop, she screamed and moaned as loud as she possibly can, I swore the neighbors would hear. I covered her mouth with my other hand, I could see her eyes staring at me with desire.

I took my finger out of her wet pussy and licked it, she looked at me with a smirk in her face, she was satisfied and I could see how good I made her feel.

"suck my finger" I demanded, she gave me a look and opened her mouth and placed my finger inside it, and she was literally sucking and licking the life out of just my finger

I started to kiss her neck giving her my special painful hickey that bruised her really bad. " you like it rough don't you mama" I whisper in her ear, and could feel her goosebumps drift all over her body.

I kiss and bite her lip while groping both her hands behind her, She was trapped.

I took a moment to appreciate her and just stared inside her eyes, she was gazing back at me, And that's when I felt it, my heart was pounding differently, I felt like I was born again like everything didn't matter except her and this moment, how can this be love if I just met her last night.

She kept biting her lips knowing how much it turns me on, she's asking for more, I'm never going to stop.

Y/n POV

Billie is just looking at me and I definitely like it, I like the attention.

Her beautiful oceany eyes just looking inside of me, all my insecurities and self-hate didn't matter, it's like she sees me, the real me.

And that's when I felt it, my heart was beating the wrong way yet the right way, how can this be happening?? I've fallen for a person I know I'll never completely have.

she was a naked goddess in-front of me and I'm in love with her, sounds crazy to think about.

so I leaned in for another passionate kiss.

Her lips with mine, her breath with mine, I can smell her and feel her inside me.

" as much as I'd love to continue I need to head out, fin will be here any second," said Billie as she gives me a wink, and gets out the shower.

——————————————-
Leave me a like❤️❤️❤️ and comment please