Part 27

Y/n POV

as we finally arrived at the station we three bought our train tickets and sat down at the nearest coffee shop waiting for our train. I had all these questions filling me up regarding Billie, like where the hell did she go? It's so strange of her to be so mad at me without even letting me explain, I wanted to make sure she was okay or at least back home, so I decided to call Khalid but unfortunately, he still had no clue. he still was there with Elijah, zoe, drew and Mika waiting for her to come back. " So is she back?" Jess askes, but I shake my head no with a suspicious look filling my face. I kept my silence as time passed by, I was so stuck in my head and continued in asking myself where would she be.

"Come on let's go," Selena says, as she points at our arrived train but I couldn't go. "Y/n!! What are you doing" Jess called me out, " it will leave in any second come on now" Selena loudly says.

"No yoo guys I can't leave knowing Billie still isn't back in the villa," I tell them, " figure some shit to tell my dad and don't mention that Billie's missing" I added.

" fine then sis," Selena says

"I'll see you both soon then babes" I kiss them goodbye and walk out the station. I tried calling an Uber but they all seemed out of service, "Guess I'm never that lucky then" I spit under my breath. I tried calling Elijah but he wouldn't answer his phone, so I called Denzel and he answered. "hey y/n what's up is everything okay?" He asks.

" not really I kinda need your help", I reply "this is pretty awkward but can you like pick me up from the station right now,".

"umm... yeah sure send me the location"

"thank you so much man, it's appreciated," I say as I hang up and immediately send him the location.

as I was waiting there for around 20 minutes i suddenly see three pretty girls walking towards me, taking pictures and videos of me, "it's billies girlfriend" one of them screams. "Oh shit," I say under my breath and give them a weak smile. i really did not like the fact that they kept taking pictures of me "it's Billie's girlfriend, it's billies girlfriend" they kept screaming and giggling.

They finally came up to me and kept asking me to take pictures with them, "Umm hey girls I'm not trying to sound rude or anything but I'm really not feeling good today, it would be really nice if you'd please just leave me alone" I sweetly say to them. "I don't mean to offend anyone but please give me some space" I added, but they completely ignored me. I instantly then see plenty more girls heading my way. "These are our friends who are also super fans of Billie and they would love to meet and talk to you y/n," one of the girls said.

"Hold up listen... I"

"Give this to Billie," one says, "I can't!........ look I knnow.." I stutter

"I got this for Billie I hope she likes it," another on says.

"I love Billie so much I made her this videotape" another one starts tearing up.

"Y/n we love you" some other girls on my left scream, I was terrified I just wanted for all this to end, I knew I couldn't help any of these them. " please girls try to listen to me I can't....." I kept trying to speak but they won't listen to me.

" no you listen I tried so hard to meet Billie Eilish and you're the only person that can get to her so please I'm begging you, give her this bag"

"I made her this drawing, it took so long"

"Please tell Billie to answer me an Instagram she saved my life"

"Follow my fan page"

"Give this to Billie"

So many girls were crying, I felt bad but I just wanted to leave and run away from them. then I finally get a call from Denzel, "I gotta take this, it's important" I say loudly enough for each one of them to hear me.

"hello Denzel where are you, you need to help me now," I ask him

"listen I can see you with a bunch of girls around you" he replies "I'm parked across the streets" he adds. I let out a sigh in relief when I see his car, I then look back at the girls and say" I'm sorry girls but I can't give or do anything for you to Billie, I have to go"

"You're such a bitch" I heard one shout

"I don't know why Billie is with her, she doesn't even care about her girlfriend's fans"

"Billie doesn't deserve her"

I ignored them and walked away, entered Denzel's car and he finally drove away. "hey man thank you again," I say to him giving him a smile, he smiles back and asks "so why are you leaving, I thought you were staying here for a whole week, I mean that's what Billie told me last night". I look at him in complete shock, "Billie was with you this whole time??" I yell,

"what no, she passed by my place last night after the party to drop some shit I had in her car a while ago" he replies.

"where is she now and was she angry?" I asked

"No" he laughs, "see look I don't know what's the deal between both of you but Billie was okay last night, we talked for a while and she was fine, she probably just needed some air to breathe after the whole kissing thing and told me that she going back to the villa to talk to you". I look at him and loudly say "but she still isn't there in the villa, did you know that?", "Did she spend the night at yours and you're not telling me?" I ask him while giving him a sharp look.

"No she left to clear shit with you," he repeats.

"Wha..t" I was so confused, then my phone started ringing it was Khalid. "Hey what's up kha.."

"Y/n!!!" He yells on the phone, even Denzel heard him.

"Omg dude chill!! What's wrong??"

"It's Billie, I just checked my voicemails and she sent me one at 4am"

"Wha.."

"I think something is wrong with her, you have to come here and hear it for yourself"

"Shit Denzel you have to rush to the villa right now," I tell Denzel as I hung up the phone from Khalid.

We finally arrived at the villa and I could feel my heart beating out of my chest, I knew something was wrong. I bust the door open "Khalid where are you" I yell. He comes rushing to me and Denzel with his phone, he opens the voicemail she sent him to let me hear: "Hey um Khalid I'm currently parked in the parking lot behind the villa, I just came back from Denzel's, I gave him those boxes you left in my car but can you tell y/n to.." she suddenly stops talking "who's there?, WHO IS THERE??" She yells. *glass shattering* " omg how are you back, leave me alone" Billie starts screaming on top of her lungs on the phone till it went off.

Denzel's face was as shocked as mine, everyone was so worried, I see Mika and drew tearing up, their whole face was red, Khalid, zoe, and Elijah were speechless

" omg," I shout as tears started filling up my face.

"We need to call the police" I scream, "we need to call the fucking police right now".

"We can't," Khalid says

_______________________
Vote this if you like♥️♥️♥️♥️
Plus I'm sorry it took me so long in writing this chapter