part 11

billie's POV

we all stayed here talking and laughing over random things, then drew comes and sits next to me and says "she's truly special", "I'm happy for you, and I hope it lasts"

"awh thanks drew baby", I hug her. after about 3 hours later everyone decides to leave, so y/n headed to the bathroom "looks like I know how we're going to spend our time now" shes says

"how," I chuckle

"bubble bath together" narrowing her eyes at me and smiling, as she closes the lights and lit up 2 candles, I get excited and open the tap to fil in the tub.

we get naked and get in the warm water, y/n sat across of me and was massaging my foot, while I was trickling my finger through her knee. it was a pleasant moment with the music playing in the background.

after that we finished our business and had a shower, we head out the bathroom to get dressed

"I just remembered we need to meet up with my mom to talk," I say

"what do you think she'd want to talk to you about" y/n asks

"I have no idea, maybe about how much she misses me" I reply

so we walk out of our hotel room and make our way down to mom's, "hey mom, you said you needed to talk to me" I say as I open their hotel room door.

"yes Billie baby I' right here, come," she says while moving paper documents from the table "hey y/n" she smiles at her

"hey maggie" y/n replies back with a smile, and I look around to see she was alone, my manger was there on his laptop, he seems like he was organizing something. "we need to get you back on tour, this time 3 days in brazil"

"what!!.., but I thought we were done" i exclaimed

"This will be the last one Billie," mom says

"fine but can y/n come with us,"

"yea I think it wouldn't be hard to organize for another person in addition" my manager replies, which made me really happy.

"you should let your family know," says my mom to y/n

"yea, of course, I'll call them right away" as y/n heads to a quiet corner

"so you seem to be getting close to this fangirl," mom says to me, "yea we're almost like best friends" I answer. "what about Zoe," she asks, "Zoe and I are still friends ma" i chuckle in laughter, "why would anything change between us, besides we were all hanging out earlier" I added. mom seemed a little off, she gave me an awkward smile and continued talking with my manager, I understand she might be worried for me.

y/n then comes back with a huge smile in her face, "my dad was totally fine with it, he just asked if maggie can call him to clarify things"

"Sure honey, I'll give his number ill call him right away", so y/n gives my mom her dad's number and mom called him immediately.